Who wants to do a Viper weekend????

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I haven't had my Viper out all year, doing this and that to it, but its ready to rock N roll this weekend. I was thinking about a beach trip, maybe Katie's then a cruise to Annapolis or Kent Narrows for some lunch or whatever anyone has to suggest..... Let's discuss....:eater:

(Also let's not have 200+ views and no one responding, we need to have an active region like some others out there.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in your region, but for me, every weekend is a Viper weekend........:drive:

Maybe I need to move to your area then.... :drive:

Already 32 views and 1 reply.... Stop and say hello, even if you're not in our region.... :2tu:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My old '94 has been parked more than I'd like this summer too. Unfortunately, my weekends are pretty well booked (as they have been since I joined the club). As for your idea, I've often considered a meet-up at Katies then a cruise/lunch... I'd be up for it. I am not familiar with Annapolis or the Eastern shore so can't help with any planning there. On the other hand, it may be nice to head west into VA or perhaps a run down Skyline Drive. Usually I just 'wing it' for my usual drives but I'm happy to join and am open to suggestions. I'll be out at Katies on Saturday. Perhaps we'll meet.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I'm not sure what people would like to do. Any suggestions and I can put it together. Katie's in the morning and then a cruise and lunch to maybe Annapolis to grab some shell fish would be nice. Also a favorite of fine is Coconut Joe's near Edgewater or even Red Eye's off Kent Narrows, they have a nice bikini contest.... :usa:

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GT.. Annapolis is always a good fun run.. seafood.. also Kent Narrows..
I usually do Hunt Valley Cars n coffee on Sat am. but interested in an Annapolis etc run..
Mark

65cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the sound of this idea also. Katies plus cruise somewhere would be cool, if the weather plays nice. Not looking encouraging in the forecast for tomorrow though.

Curtis

Wild Marine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I was looking to go to Katies as well... first time... they are having a special egg breakfast at some other location at 0900 for those who go to Katies... I'm in for a drive... if the weather holds!

Also, been going to the Fairlakes Cars and Coffee on Sundays for the past month plus... not very many Vipers out here...

I got one of those lesser appreciated Copperheads... some guys love it and yet others absolutely hate it!

Wes

Wild Marine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not liking the weather today to pull the car out.... any viper's going to Katie's???

Wild Marine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we all try to link up at Fairoaks in the AM tomorrow after that Cars and Coffee and take a drive out to Winchester area.... or something like that? these wet roads are not in my Vipers future today!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTL... I'm in. Others as well. Set out a basic plan. We'll go for a run. Never really driven the flats of the Eastern Shore..... My stompin' grounds are west of DC.

My favorite viper weekends are to the west of DC and mountain/valley cruises..... (A few guys here have been along on my Sunday drives). I like to hit Fort Valley Road, 211 over Thornton Pass and Rt. 55 out of Haymarket, Va.

65cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Looks like the weather may be better tomorrow.

Curtis

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so who would like to meet up @ Katie's and then head to the lunch cruise????

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a nice Viper weekend and hope to see everyone in a few weeks.... I believe Keda said there is a Fedex Fields car show we all plan to attend.... Hopefully my new headers and wheels will be on by then....:2tu: