Who's going to the Vette/Viper Shootout at Maryland International Racway on May 4th?

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s going to the Vette/Viper Shootout at Maryland International Racway on May 4th?

I'm going
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
cool.gif
Like to see a bunch of others. (can't let them Vette guys have all the fun.......)

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s going to the Vette/Viper Shootout at Maryland International Racway on May 4th?

I'll be there. From what I hear, Jamie Furman, Mark Brown, Jason Heffner and others will be there too.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s going to the Vette/Viper Shootout at Maryland International Racway on May 4th?

The event is open to all VCA members. Maybe some of the New Jersey racers are interested?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I'll try to make it, but I've no Viper to battle with. MIR is near Glen Bernie Right?

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MIR is about 50 miles south of DC.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Ahh, Towards LaPlata or Richmond?

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Towards LaPlata. Here's a link to the MIR website's directions.

MIR directions

Kevin Stitely

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Budds Creek is just around the corner from where I live. Count me in.

OP
OP
L

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on out and lets surprise them, I've got my Ace in the hole the car made 547 rwhp & 580 ft.lbs tq. before the ace was added
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
laugh.gif

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=275951

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Lee Dove on 04-22-2002 at 03:46 PM</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456