Why do we have a little red "x"?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do we have a little red \"x\"?

Why is there a little red "x" next to the new listing of the number of photos below our avitar? Is some type of icon supposed to be showing? Vipermad? Jay?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why do we have a little red

no red x, I see a sneaky pete. Your browser must be IE, get a better one like netscape 7.1.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

look who else has one of those little red <font color="red"> X </font>'s:

Jay Herbert: "ViperJay"

MidSouth VCA Member

Reged: 04/03/00
Loc: Arkadelphia, AR
<font color="red"> X </font> 24 Photos

Cudaman :usa:

ooops so do I

OP
OP
H

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd love to see Sneaky Pete, he's my favorite, but now all I see is a recessed square box with a "." in the middle of it. Are we making progress? Bring on the Pete's!

By the way, yes I do have Internet Explorer on all the computers I use to access this site -- like thousands of other viewers.

OP
OP
H

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now my recessed square (any yours too) has changed from the "." in the middle back to the little red "x". Same for every post I see on the site. Somehow the Sneaky Pete is not coming through -- when I click on properties it says "not available" for size and type. I see that it is a .gif file -- do you think changing the file type would help?

I think the idea is great and would really like to see Sneaky Pete on the postings! Let me know if there is a way I can help.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now my recessed square (any yours too) has changed from the "." in the middle back to the little red "x". Same for every post I see on the site. Somehow the Sneaky Pete is not coming through -- when I click on properties it says "not available" for size and type. I see that it is a .gif file -- do you think changing the file type would help?

I think the idea is great and would really like to see Sneaky Pete on the postings! Let me know if there is a way I can help.

Your puter just hates you......... :D

OP
OP
H

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just checked the site with my AOL browser and the little red "x's" are still there. So it isn't Internet Explorer.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I posted my pics on the alley in like 15 seconds. VERY easy and user friendly. A pita here last time I tried!

Reaction score

I got red X's here at work with IE, but not at home with NS. :confused: I'll try something when I get home that should fix it.

Joe, now that the Forums and Gallery databases are combined, logging on to both is a snap. If you need a hand just drop me a note. :)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a little red x also and which has been present since I downloaded pictures to the gallery.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

All I see are red x's on other people's posts, (no icon at all on mine) and there is no mention of my gallery pics. Maybe they aren't worth mentioning!

using IE

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I should have said within the past couple of weeks since the gallery and post access was combined.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is IE related, so how do we get rid of it? It's as bad as the ~ on the desktop.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4