Why I Bought my Viper

Plastic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To pick up groceries of course

You must be registered for see images

If anybody else has any grocery getter picks, post them up.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mutt- my man.....you need to hit the optometrist!

1. Both of those girls are insanely nice and incredibly beautiful.
2. Neither of those girls are strippers.

I searched quick, but couldn't find pics of ANY ladies in your ride.

You claim you can do better.
Prove it.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting back to the REAL theme of the thread......

Pics from today:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Yep- that's almost 100 lbs. of dog food (for a dog we don't have...heh heh)

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I generally don't take my GTS to locations with shopping carts, but it has been to plenty of stores while out of town. I'll try to dig up a picture of it at a K-Mart in Waukegan.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is the best you can do then you need to go to better strip clubs......:)

Totally agree.

Mutt- my man.....you need to hit the optometrist!

1. Both of those girls are insanely nice and incredibly beautiful.
2. Neither of those girls are strippers.

I searched quick, but couldn't find pics of ANY ladies in your ride.

You claim you can do better.
Prove it.

I have to agree with Mutt. Those chicks look ridden hard and put away wet. Either you're the one that needs to see an Optometrist, or you're an old dude who thinks any young thang that gets close to him is purty.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree.
I have to agree with Mutt. Those chicks look ridden hard and put away wet. Either you're the one that needs to see an Optometrist, or you're an old dude who thinks any young thang that gets close to him is purty.
Hmmm...am I old?

I think you two need to put your money where your keyboard is.
Talk is so cheap China won't even copy it. (© 2008, Kevan J. Geier)
Let's see the plethora of ******** clad Ford Agency models and Vivid Contract girls that have been in/around your rides!

No cheating using PS, Austin. :)

I put gas in my Viper when I go shopping.
Awesome post. :D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...am I old?

I think you two need to put your money where your keyboard is.
Talk is so cheap China won't even copy it. (© 2008, Kevan J. Geier)
Let's see the plethora of ******** clad Ford Agency models and Vivid Contract girls that have been in/around your rides!

No cheating using PS, Austin. :)

Awesome post. :D

Say what? I cant use PS? I know better than to post pics on the interweb of women I know, have dated and or have any kind of relationship with. Everyone has their own taste. They may be nice girls, and they arent UNattractive, they just look like party girls, which isnt my type. Are you old? No idea, but to me beautiful isnt the best word to describe those two young ladies. ;)

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it's funny. I've owned 4 vipers now, one new, the first used but low miles. I always parked them carefully away from stuff paranoid of door dings or other things. Now I drive this red one that's got a couple of chips from the track but overall in pretty good shape. It's got 42K miles. It's turning into a daily driver. The only time I don't drive it is either it's raining or I have to drop off more than one kid at school in the AM. It's really really nice to be free of the worry. I go to costco, the groc store, hell...even walmart. The biggest issue is lifting heavy stuff over the wing.....I've enjoyed all my Vipers and I enjoy this one none the less...I just get to drive it more. It's a win win.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny seeing this post... I don't have any pics, but took the Viper out for a date night with the wife... on the way back home we stopped at Sam's Club and picked up $150 worth of groceries... a case of water, case of paper towels, pork chops, salmon, gallon of milk, OJ, etc...

I parked far away from any cars or carts. Granted I was a little nervous leaving the car... probably why I don't drive it for any real errands. The trunk isn't as cavernous as my C6 was, but it has plenty of space. We did get some stares as I was loading the car...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery