Why no ACR at Woodhouse

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a lot on ebay this week.

and a south florida dealer has a nice yellow ACR.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Bill, he always has cars in the pipeline, and maybe even on the ground that are not on their site yet. Their webmaster can't really keep up with the volume. Bill will have some choice words about that I'm sure, we've chatted about it a couple times.
There are a VERY limited, count your fingers on one hand, places to guarantee you a delivery on an ACR right now, Bill Pemberton is one of them.
Check our site supporter list for the others, and really, don't worry about what their web site shows.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have had two loads of Vipers and ACRs since the Plant reopened and virtually all have been pre-sold. Most of the ACRs go directly back to Mr. Jorgensen's shop for extensive mods, and then off they go for the customer's major enjoyment. Over 80% of the ACRs have left here with some changes , and that is only a bit higher than the 70% of all Vipers who get " Woodhouse-ized " prior to being shipped in one of our 5 trailers.

Six years ago I begged with Bobby Woodhouse to hire this fellow racer and good friend as our level of business was too great for me to try and handle all the modification/accessory information you , as customers, demanded. For those that have had the chance to work with Mark J. , I do believe you can fully understand that he is not only a huge asset to Woodhouse, he compliments the Sales Dept. with his attention to detail and sincere love of all things Viper.

We do have some cars incoming and ordered, but at present the only cars not pre-sold are a Yellow ACR, a Yellow ACR with black stripes, and a White ACR. Of course, we would be more than happy to order more with our large allocation numbers, ha.

Thanks for the concern and thanks so much for the business by many of you.

VCA Rules!:2tu:

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have had two loads of Vipers and ACRs since the Plant reopened and virtually all have been pre-sold. Most of the ACRs go directly back to Mr. Jorgensen's shop for extensive mods, and then off they go for the customer's major enjoyment. Over 80% of the ACRs have left here with some changes , and that is only a bit higher than the 70% of all Vipers who get " Woodhouse-ized " prior to being shipped in one of our 5 trailers.

Six years ago I begged with Bobby Woodhouse to hire this fellow racer and good friend as our level of business was too great for me to try and handle all the modification/accessory information you , as customers, demanded. For those that have had the chance to work with Mark J. , I do believe you can fully understand that he is not only a huge asset to Woodhouse, he compliments the Sales Dept. with his attention to detail and sincere love of all things Viper.

We do have some cars incoming and ordered, but at present the only cars not pre-sold are a Yellow ACR, a Yellow ACR with black stripes, and a White ACR. Of course, we would be more than happy to order more with our large allocation numbers, ha.

Thanks for the concern and thanks so much for the business by many of you.

VCA Rules!:2tu:

I completely agree with all of the above. Best dealer and best staff I have dealt with bar none!!!:2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one finer then Mark Jorgenson in the Viper Service World.

10 outta 10 from me. Glad to hear woodhouse and Bill and Mark are doing exceptionally well in these very tough economic times for most dealerships, especially chrysler ones.