Why so many enthusiasts who own Vipers and not VCA members ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about cumulative dues paid and purchases made from vendors over the years... (I know it is silly and would be impossible to track, but no more silly than slitherv10's arguments).

I'm betting that most of the "enthusiasts" that have posted on this thread have been previous members and have paid more dues and done more business with the vendors that sponsor this site than someone who just jumped on board in January of 2012. You just joined, pay your dues in ways other than $$$ before you try to exclude people who have been past members and who have contributed to this forum for years.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I be the first to say BINGO... Nice comment Matt.

Again people that don't read posts as they are menat to be described..

I never quoted that this be a paid only site. Just differentiate between paid members forums and non paid. I guess that wouldnt make sense to you guys like you because you don't care to pay for one reason or another. If you have other priorites in life, i understand, but, that would unfortunatly mean you shouldnt get the benefits that a paid member has. I would like a New Viper in my garage,but,my financial capabilities right now are eleswhere as well as are yours george and thus I dont get the benefit of having one.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think $125 just to use the forum is a small amount when most car club forums are free. The Challenger forum I use is free, the Vette forum I used to belong to was free, there are other Viper forums that are free... I'm betting that there is enough sponsorship and advertising $$$ coming in to support the forum. Like someone said earlier, most importantly it is a portal for new VCA members and I don't think the VCA would want to close that door...

Why support when others do...lol:lmao: good point....lmao

Close the door.....threating to boycott if you have to pay the 125...lol...too bad...don't think the VCA needs freeloaders bud

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why respond to old posts? Respond to the one I posted a few minutes ago... By the way, advice from an old guy, you are looking more and more like an ****... Quit while you are behind. You keep digging a bigger hole.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your post has to be one of the DOUCHIEST I have ever read on this site. Your logic is ridiculous. You shouldn't be allowed to post if you cant even correctly spell MEMBERS. Oh, and BTW, I will reply to EVERY thread you start, and comment on every post you make if you feel the need to be such an arrogant ass.

Dont want to waste my precious time posting an answer for such a thoughless answer.

All I gotta say is "THERE IS ALWAYS ONE IN EVERY FAMILY SIRE"

Arrogant to post this....?...lol...Im a paid member and I have the right to post my opinion on a forum I pay for......YOU???

Thought so !:lmao:

"Douchiest", :rolaugh: I used that word in highschool when my vocabulary was limited, as was my spelling (memeber)....hmmm..:cool:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im arrogant ?...lol..coming from an enthusiast with 14,000 posts and reaping the benefits and information that goes along wtih being part of the VCA.....its just that,,,,A VCA site,,C stand for club....are you part of the club?...if you say yes...how?...how are you part of it..oh.
I see, a free part of it, just reap the benefits that we paid members provide for you. And Im arrogant....lol...too funny pal

Since you didn't want to do a little background on Dave, let me fill you in. He has contributed more to this site by posting once than you have with all of your 180+ combined. Check the illustrated upgrades area of this site to see how much Dave has contributed:

http://forums.viperclub.org/forums/194-Illustrated-Upgrades

You are coming off very douchy............................. maybe it's a Canadian thing............................:lmao:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Im arrogant ?...lol..coming from an enthusiast with 14,000 posts and reaping the benefits and information that goes along wtih being part of the VCA.....its just that,,,,A VCA site,,C stand for club....are you part of the club?...if you say yes...how?...how are you part of it..oh.
I see, a free part of it, just reap the benefits that we paid members provide for you. And Im arrogant....lol...too funny pal

Dude, get over yourself. You've been a member here for what, a whopping 5 months or so?. Bought yourself a $35k Viper so now your a high roller huh. Dave has contributed more "do it yourself threads" and answered more Viper questions then most. Seems to me your the one that's reaping the benefits and info , as you have only paid for 1 year of membership, as opposed to Dave, who was a paying member for YEARS.

V

VCA Forum Staff

Posts violating the posting policies have been removed and authors have been notified. This thread has been re-opened and will remain open so long as it stays on topic and does not veer off into personal attacks, again.

Respectfully,
VCA Forum Staff

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, get over yourself. You've been a member here for what, a whopping 5 months or so?.. Dave has contributed more "do it yourself threads" and answered more Viper questions then mos, as opposed to Dave, who was a paying member for YEARS.

+1

Though Dave and myself have butted heads in the past, no one can deny his multiple DIY threads on many various upgrade and repair aspects of the car complete with step by step pics. That alone proves more valuable as non member owners use his threads to fix their problems, saving loads of $$$. In turn, they go and buy a membership because the see how helpful other members are when it comes to address issues with the car vs's other car forums.

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are so correct this is such an elite club no one should join. We should pay $1000 a year and someone has to validate by visiting your house or my mansion to see if you own a viper in your name with tax records or titles. One hundred and twenty-five bucks I can wipe my hands with that money because I am so rich. I bet many of these guys are Civic and TSX drivers wishing they could own a viper. Now I am going back to my batcave to worship my viper.

V

VCA Forum Staff

More name calling posts removed. You know who you are. Debate is certainly possible without name calling. Thread is now permanently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.