Why Wasn't VCA Membership Included?

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows why when you purchase a new Viper in Canada,the 1 year VCA membership is not included?
With my owner's manual was the card advertising for the VCA,but when I made the call I was told I would have to pay to join.I inevitably paid my dues and was told the Western Canada VCA president would call me,but that hasn't happened yet.
Also it seems up north,unless I don't know the procedure,we don't receive a SRT track experience.This occurred with my Charger SRT8 and now my Viper.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest calling/emailing your regional President if you haven't already done so. It takes a while for memberships to be processed and for your President to find out you joined. You'll get MUCH quicker response if you contact them and let them know you joined.

V

Venomiss

Canada: Western
website

Craig Sandford
[email protected]
247 Magic Drive
Kelowna BC V1V 1N2
Work: 250-763-8285
Home: 250-862-1997
Call Craig and he can answer some of your questions for you: If he can't answer your question on the SRT experience then here is a website with the phone number to call them direct and ask away. Hope this help you!

DriveSRT - SRT Track Experience - FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows why when you purchase a new Viper in Canada,the 1 year VCA membership is not included?
With my owner's manual was the card advertising for the VCA,but when I made the call I was told I would have to pay to join.I inevitably paid my dues and was told the Western Canada VCA president would call me,but that hasn't happened yet.
Also it seems up north,unless I don't know the procedure,we don't receive a SRT track experience.This occurred with my Charger SRT8 and now my Viper.

Canada gets none of the good stuff! SRT track is NOT included (found that out when I got the 300 SRT-8). Chrysler said it is due to the fact that SRT Track does not exist in Canada and due to the fact that we are considered a forign country, like Germany, England, etc, they do not give it. :( (They did ay I could attend at my own cost though! :rolleyes:)

As for the VCA sign up: when I signed up, I called VCA headquarters in April 07, by September I still did not hear from the chapter President. I called him and he never even received my sign up info from headquarters. In ther end, I had to sign up locally seperate from national. My suggestion is to contact him and just double check!

Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang