***....why would someone go to the trouble???

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugggh...

Just think - someone out there is gonna give the owner of this thing a run just for kicks and will absolutely SLAUGHTER him, thinking he just destroyed a Viper... (kinda like the "designer" of this did)

I wonder what folks said when they started seeing Cobra kits on the street back in the day...

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can only tell by looking under the hood......... OR the crappy looking 16" base Camaro wheels! Terrible!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car can fool even the most ardent Viper aficionado in both appearance and sound. Only by looking under the hood can you tell this isn't an original Viper. quote from ad :rolleyes: Btw the dip$hits forgot to get some Viper wheels lmao. This car has been put up for sale before, funny how it didnt sell then :rolleyes:

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the best Viper repro I've ever seen! Although to get it that good must cost $$$ and why not just put the $$ toward the real thing?

It even has a Viper interior! Only way to tell is

Wheels
Shifter
Steering wheel
Engine

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the point of putting over $100,000 to build something like that when you could have bought a real Viper for a hell of a lot cheaper.

It's just like the idiots who build Lamborgini and Ferrari replicas on Fiero chassis's and leave the stock engine in it, who in their right mind would drive a car like that that's going to sound like a POS fart can comming down the road. Not to mention that by the time they are done with a real interior and stuff that is $$$ they could have spent a little more and had the real thing.

The only kit or custom cars IMO that are worth it are the Cobra replicas.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like a Frankenstein. Eventhough the sum of the parts may run but the internals are still just ugly....

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out the shifter! While we all want short shifters, someone decided to make a LONG shift on this "no expense spared" prototype....It says it has a 10 cyl engine. That's funny.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah and whoever buys this abortion, gets spanked by a Honda, and then WE suffer as the thread over in Hondaland goes something like...."I TOTALLY ripped a Viper today, what a sorry running POS it was....."

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh god..

I am in Rockford, IL. The building in that picture looks damn familiar too. I just can't figure out where I've seen it before. If anyone wants me to check this joke out, let me know where it's at and I'll see what I can do.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, can fool even a viper efficianado...speedo only 120, wheels fuked up, shifte from BigLots, not to mention as soon as you fire it up itll sound like a V8, (not that thats a bad thing, LOL)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, can fool even a viper efficianado...speedo only 120, wheels fuked up, shifte from BigLots, not to mention as soon as you fire it up itll sound like a V8, (not that thats a bad thing, LOL)

Oh no mojo..... he says: This car can fool even the most ardent Viper aficionado in both appearance and sound. AND SOUND he says!! LOL!!!!!

AND he says it has a V10. Obviously he knows something about that V10 Chevy put in a select few Camaros. What a dic. Please someone find this ***** and go f*ck with him on all the "finer" points that this POS DOESN'T have!! LOL!!!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a joke. The only thing that deserves the Viper shape cloned would be a bad a$$ chassis with a carbon body fitted over it and a dry sumped aluminium mountain motor between its legs - then at least it would not disgrace the image.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ***....why would someone go to the trouble???....check the winning bid

Can you believe someone paid over 27g for this P.O.S. ? It can fool any Viper lover, IF they overlook the wheels, tires, steering. engine, sound lack of power, speedometer, "broken" wiper system, broken cruise control, flawed paint job, shifter, no Airbags ( holy crap, that is freaking dumb in a car like this ), and the messed up emergency brake. THIS IS NOT A VIPER!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! I mean seriously, Who The Fudge does the future owner hope to fool? It loks cool, but that's the only thing it can do like a Viper "look". And not very well at that.

p.s. Attention all Viper owners, if you need a shoulder to cry on after reading / seeing this post, I am here for you...lol

p.s.s. A Chevy drivetrain for a Didge Viper, S.O.B...That's just wrong, just plain wrong.