Will fellow Viper owners join me in helping the kids of South Asia?

Reaction score
You know what is sad about this medium? One cannot get a point across, at least not me! Ironically, I feel pretty much the same as you, Bruce.....and I have no problem with your position. My only issue was the beating on Bindy. :)

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you read what I wrote, I appologized....and I wasn't meaning to beat on him personally, but my post wasn;t the only one that was very negative to what he was doing....I was just more eloquent (sp).

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIRacer, no hard feelings here. I personally understand how you feel towards the muslim world as I grew up having to face the ******** day in and day out. Anything said in public against the ruling party (100% Muslim) as to the favoritism crap, and off you go in the rathole where you are beaten and abused for every single day you are in. My mom, brother and sis are still there so I still can't voice my opinions when I go back. Trust me, there was no deceit in this post. The funds are not for my personal gain. Never even crossed my mind. I have been very supportive of kid charities here in the US, and help in every which way I can. This was something my 8 year old suggested and that is why I posted. Just trying to teach my kids good values and to understand how lucky the are to be living in the greatest country in the world. Your apology is accepted.
And I am sorry that this post incited something you felt very strongly against.

Bindy

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIRacer:

Beside being a fellow viper owner, I also happen the be a long time SCCA National Competition License holder and I'm sorry to say that,due to your opinion,and disregard for the value of human life, or more exactly your elitist attitude of valuating human life on a diferent scale for peoples that don't happen to be US citizens,your friendship will be the last thing that I will want.
If one day I meet you on a race track, I will make sure not to give you any racing room.You don't need it,nor deserve it

Luc 00GTS
91 Roush T/A Mustang
and a bunch of other cars/toys

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Luc....

Unfortunatly, we race in different classes and different regions. But if you ever decide to run SRF or show up in the NER, please don't give me room. It would be more fun to run your a$$ off the track. You are welcome to have any opinion of me you want. Heck, I've ********** better people then you. In the end, I don't care about you. You are irrelevant to me on this forum and on the track.

Oh yeah...if you have the ba11s, I am SRF #56. Maybe we can meet at the Sebring Nationals next weekend.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to stir up bad feelings, and I do feel bad for all the hardship over there, but don't I pay federal taxes to a government that represents my wishes based on how I participate in elections? And isn't that same government sending over money, plenty of it, and men and women to help?

Sorry. I gave on my last tax return. The other charities I give to all year round have nothing to do with government subsidies, or at least not so obviously.

And by the way. When I gave to the WTC causes, it was because it was on my home soil, it was an attack, and I felt like it.

Andrew

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIRacer:

"..I don't care about you.."
"..you are irelevant..."

You're repeating yourself a lot, your previous posts made it plenty clear that you live in your little egocentric world.

"..more fun to run your a$$ off the track.."

Not only you're an egocentric elitist but on top of that you suffer from delusional grandeur.

Luc.

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you meant to say "suffering from delusions of grandeur", which is still preferential to your situation whereas you suffer from delusions of adequacy.

Anyway...I am done sparring with you. However please look me up at any SCCA National event and we can 'chat' about our differences.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, it is very commendable that you give to all these charities, just like we do here. And when the WTC charities were set up, my family here in Winter Springs, just like many of the folks on this board contributed a hefty amount because it too was an attack on our homesoil, and it was disgusting and apprehensible that it happened. So many kids lost their moms and dads and that is what touched my family, just like this tragedy now. Again, props to you for contributing to charities that really can use the help. And, yes, just like your tax dollars, mine are being sent to assist too, which I guess has stirred up a great deal of controversy. Best regards.

Bindy

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Luc...

While I was getting ready to go to work it dawned on me that you and I are actually very much a like. I AM an egotistacal elitest. Heck you can't be an elitist without having a big ego. But then that is why I drive a Viper....but wait! So do you. And I race cars...so there again the desire to get better and better and beat the other drivers to the podium shows yet again that I am egotistical...but wait! So do you. And I must be an elitiest since I have so many toys...but wait! So do you. Heck if I met you in a bar over some snooty micro brewery beers you and I would have alot incommon, maybe even be friends. The only difference I can see between us is that I an not a hypocrite.
Ok, NOW I am done.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are all on the same page when it comes to being compassionate. We all feel the need to help the less fortunate, and because there are so many causes, there is going to be a diversity as to which cause each individual feels their hard earn money should go to. There is no wrong in doing that. Everyone of us feels the same way.

Thank you all for the support. My kids have tallied up their savings and the grand total is $1309. This will be sent to Save the Children foundation in the next few days.
This will close this topic out.

Again, sorry for offending some of you. Did not intend for this to cause such a stir, especially the combination of the politics/race/religion card. This was a post in the hopes that people with a common interest, i.e. Viper owners, could band together to assist the unfortunate, just like it has been done many times over. Basing on the varied responses here, it seems that the cause has to be
one of a national one, not international. Lesson well learnt.

Tony, apologize for you having to step in. Would never have thought that this post would elicit such responses and for a moderator to have to step in. LOL!!! My apologies.

Time to take the GTS to Sir Macedo for some play.

Best regards to all. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Bindy

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that haven't seen the photo..

You must be registered for see images

Most likely a best seller. And they want our money? And they REJECT ISRAELS MONEY?....... ? I think this PHOTO says it ALLLLLLLLLL

Gerald

What do you mean ?
There's thousands of people wearing Bush T-shirts and badges...
His IQ may be lower than Osama's and he has more weapons available...

As far as some of the other posts is concerned, I have learned that 1 American life is actually worth more than 50 Asian lives. (3.000 people killed 9/11 versus 160.000 now). :rolleyes:
Tonight I sleep with 50 Thai women ! Wow !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS