Window sticker- Build sheets - any suppliers?

V10 ICBM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi - anyone know of a company that can make (remake) the window sheet/build sheet for my viper - ie they have a OEM format build sheet - but just need VIN info, etc.

I never got mine when I picked mine up - and I have a friend who is also interested - I have heard of suppliers who can make them for other brands - but I want this accurate so I can frame it for the garage.

Thanks.

'01 Big Bird

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talk to Tommygun who just answered a similar post recently. He works at a Dodge dealership and can get you what you need. Nice guy, too.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately we don't have the avenue that the Vette guys do (they can get factory original, reproduction window stickers and build sheets from the Corvette Museum).

There was a guy on ebay selling a generic ACR window sticker, apparently from an ACR window sticker that he copied.

I say lets start a campaign to go through the VCA and or Dodge to allow us that same luxury! I know I had the originals PLUS 1 each laminated that I bought for my Z-06.

Another option is to find someone with the same car as yours and have them copy it at a Kinkos (they can do color and oversize). OF course the dealer and VIN woun't be right, but if you want it for shows it won't matter.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960