Wing or no Wing?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing added a "Ricer/Pepboys" look, which isn't even cool on a Civic. Its just a shame the Civic guys dont understand this.

I disagree. Seeing riced out Civics really adds something to what might otherwise be a relatively uneventful drive. It always makes me smile.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar spoiler looks good on a RT10! It might cover up the holes & wear spots from the wing.

4126DSC00357-med.JPG

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wing.
No spoiler.
No splitters.

Nothing looks better than a stock Viper.

Anything you add just makes the car look cheap.

JC Whitney.

Some guys just can't leave their cars alone. They have to do something and they don't want to go SC or nitrous,

so they go for bolt on crap that doesn't do anything for the car but crap it up.

Dump it.
At least you didn't put it on yourself. You bought it that way.

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJT- the spoiler looks great. I think it adds alot to the RT/10 and balances out the front end. I always thought the back side looked too thin from the side profile.

Put whatever you want on your car. If someone likes Vipers stock then they can go in their garage and admire their own stock Viper.

Long live Splitters, Wings, and Spoilers.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wing.
No spoiler.
No splitters.

Nothing looks better than a stock Viper.

Anything you add just makes the car look cheap.

JC Whitney. Nope Factory DODGE

Some guys just can't leave their cars alone. They have to do something and they don't want to go SC or nitrous,

Did it - DLM

so they go for bolt on crap that doesn't do anything for the car but crap it up.

Opinion, we all have one. I like the finishing touch the spoiler puts on the rear end.

Dump it.
At least you didn't put it on yourself. You bought it that way.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one in their right mind would add a wing to a 62 Ferrari 250 GTO or a Cobra Daytona.A Viper GTS has the same body shape and also should not be ruined by a wing.The exception being a car ACTUALY used as a road racing race car.Of course to be of any use at all down force must be added to the front to balance the car. GTS Bruce

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I missing something or is that a white with blue stripes 94 RT/10? I didn't think they did a white with blue stripes until '96. Either way it is one of my favorite color combos. I like the low profile mopar wing as well. If you do any wing do that one. Assuming this is a 94 go with the 96 wheels (white but 5 spoke) and make it look like the Shelby edition 96. JMO.

OP
OP
S

shelbynut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Think that mopar wing is the way to go...will definately cover the holes, and probably cost the same has having the holes patched and the trunklid repainted...have carriage bolts painted "royal blue" drying right now to fill the holes temporarily (I know, tacky, but effective short term fix :)
Kinda funny I got a Viper painted with the Shelby Edition Colors, before I got the Viper I had a 300hp Turbo Intercooled 2.2 Shelby CSX (Shadow) and my handle online has been Shelby_nut for years...
Think I'll go with those 98 polished rims I'm working on though!

Jay