Winter fun Mods (what are you doing)

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And so it begins. Im installing a aluminum fly wheel 355 gears new clutch+and slave. I installed the new clutch lines and resevoir and it wasnt fun:mad:. Tonight i will drop the diff hope that goes better:).

cowger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3.55 gears are on my list, as well. Are you planning on digging into the diff yourself or dropping it off somewhere?

Bryan
'05 SRT10 Black Convertible

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picking my whip up today after a 2 month transformation.
Mod list: American Racing Headers, DLM custom catback exhaust, K&N intake, 2008 hood, KW Variant 2 suspension, 360 Forged Wheels with Nitto Invo tires, all new custom diamond stitched interior, lights, and a complete color change. Seems like so many things I probably left something out. Can't wait to pick her up at 5. I'll post pics later

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing Eibachs at least. Possible new shoes..... I would love to get the Valve covers/intake done........

08 B&W coupe.

-Tim

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation , I have heard of 4 cars last year in our region needing engine rebuilds . I can't believe for what these cars cost , this is an issue ? :omg:

Thats a must!!!!! did mine last year an no more problems with my oil pressure.

cashcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going hunting for a 09 or 10 roadster in early January.. I'm really starting to like the bold stripes on a 10.:D

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picking my whip up today after a 2 month transformation.
Mod list: American Racing Headers, DLM custom catback exhaust, K&N intake, 2008 hood, KW Variant 2 suspension, 360 Forged Wheels with Nitto Invo tires, all new custom diamond stitched interior, lights, and a complete color change. Seems like so many things I probably left something out. Can't wait to pick her up at 5. I'll post pics later

Wow. Yes, post!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polishing the fuel filler door and replacing the sneaky pete interior door sill covers... Maybe adding a lift to my garage with a Gen4 perched on top.

Last edited:

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If all goes as planned, ACR-X headers, Random Tech Hi Flo Cats (already have corsa's), Mopar Ecu, Quaife with 355, and maybe a ported intake.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
next couple of weeks replacing brakes with gen 3 brakes, steel brake lines, eibach springs, eldebrock headers (got a great deal on classifieds). will be posting stock brakes and calipers for sale....

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still Doing my winter mods from 2011! Motons, Billet Specialties Wheels, Built engine, Twin Turbos, Full Fuel system... Excited lol!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
1 vote to BAN for saying the "W" word! And in looking at your location - you have a lot of nerve to even call the upcoming months winter. We get lucky with some 70 degree weather tomorrow, but then there's a chance for S*** on Monday :mad:.

And so it begins. Im installing a aluminum fly wheel 355 gears new clutch+and slave. I installed the new clutch lines and resevoir and it wasnt fun:mad:. Tonight i will drop the diff hope that goes better:).

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be doing mine in my garage , but I have the ability to raise the car and raise the motor if needed . Have also done Big Block Dodges from the 60's and 70's , should be similar . :)

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Next mod for me is wheels, tires, coilovers. Gen IV hood and polished intake are on Santa's list as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62