Winter mod list...

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I just had shoulder surgery and will be out of commission for a little bit, but have been planning my first series of winter mods to my 2002 RT/10. This is what I have collected and ready to install when Im capable of doing it in a month or two. As of now all I have done is K&N high flow filters in a stock air box, Evans NPG coolant and 3 row converted stock radiator.
1) HID conversion
2) solid motor and trans mount
3) ROE racing test pipes
4) smooth intake tubes
5)180* thermostat
6) SCT tune in the X3
7) new floor mats
8) Mopar power steering pulley

I dont want to go to far off OEM on my car, but wanted a bit more growl out of the exhaust, if the test pipes dont do it for me I will add a Borla 2 muffler exhaust in the spring.

Wish list:

1) Repair curb rash on wheels (or new aftermarket wheels if I get lucky..)
2) Mopar rear spoiler
3) repair drivers seat
4) make a lowering kit for the drivers seat

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks a lot like mine. Except for the shoulder surgery part.
1) HID conversion
2) urethane motor and trans mount
3) Dynamat sound deadening under rear carpet
4) smooth intake tubes
5) 3:55 gears
6) new clutch
7) new floor mats
8) Billet power steering pulley and bracket
9) change all fluids
10)lower seat tracks

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consider using the Moroso Spiral Flow stainless mufflers instead of a test pipe. I installed these on my RT/10 in place of the cats. NICE!!!

OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consider using the Moroso Spiral Flow stainless mufflers instead of a test pipe. I installed these on my RT/10 in place of the cats. NICE!!!

Can you post a sound clip? I would love to hear them.

OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think I actually have a set of them laying around..But they are 3" and the OEM is 2.5, did you use a reducer?

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a company that makes a seat lowering kit, would love to dive my car without leaning to the side with my left shoulder and the left side of my head touching the roof. I have a 1999 GTS. I remember on my 1995 I took off the slides and bolted the seat to the floor as far back as it would go, that helped a lot, I have not checked if that could be done on my 99, would like something less butchering.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a company that makes a seat lowering kit, would love to dive my car without leaning to the side with my left shoulder and the left side of my head touching the roof. I have a 1999 GTS. I remember on my 1995 I took off the slides and bolted the seat to the floor as far back as it would go, that helped a lot, I have not checked if that could be done on my 99, would like something less butchering.

There is but it is almost $300...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Viper...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5ad33e59a5&vxp=mtr

Looks easy to make if you weld.