Winterfest 15th Anniversary Party - Last Call!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We already broke our record for party attendnace last week and registrations are still coming in. Given that we're going to go over our estimate, I ask for people to please at least let me know you'll be coming so that I can plan on it now (rather than getting your registration too late).

Gonna be a wild time. We're going to do it IL club style...

You must be registered for see images

V

Venomiss

This looks like quite the PAAAARRRRRTTTYYY!

From all kinds of members to far away vendors attending it should be a blast.:2tu:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we could be there but the weather here in Costa Rica is WAY TOO NICE!!!! I am still not sure if I want to lave our phone on Saturday night for the expected auction phone calls.

HAVE FUN AND I DO WISH WE COULD BE THERE

Kit & Steve

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex,
Now don't get carried away here, things are not that great this year, but I do expect Kit's phone to ring. And no do not let Ron Adee do any bidding for me or any other of my "friends" OK?

Dam it's warm down here, sun is shinning and the beer is very cold, we have a floating cooler in the pool.

Have fun at the party, I really do wish we coud have been able to attend. This years video is GREAT. I don't know how Gary always seems to raise the bar every year.

Steve

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrived in Chicago - nice hotel & convention center, Alex!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh. Our long distance buddy already made it in from Germany! Glad you made it in already.

Now, don't use up all the hot water!!

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hello:
This is it guys, the big winterfest party is finally tomorrow!
I am really looking forward to it. :beer:
A big thank you in advance to those who worked so ******* this!:flowers:
See you all there! :nana:

Angela :flirt:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well done indeed. Awesome raffles. And not to mention the guests that were there. It was very nice to meet Chris M and Ralph G.

Thanks for a great party, Alex and team!!

Last edited:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex
Last nights party was awesome. We all had a great time and I am looking forward to the next meeting in April. The goody bag was unbelievable. Thanks so much to you , the board and to all that helped put this great event on.
Rob
OH! one other thing thanks for outbidding me on one of the friges.:nono: I did at least get the mat I bid on.:2tu:
THANKS AGAIN!!
:clap::clap::clap2:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree with everyone alex - WELL DONE. AS USUAL.

my only disappointment was not meeting chris marshalls wife mary. hope she is feeling better.

the hotel was crazy beautiful. hotel staff, room and food was top notch. i met chris marshall, ralph g., got to see alot of friends. got to see the ME-412 concept car in person. got to SIT IN the ME-412 concept car. won the table center piece, again. :omg: sorry rob! :D and won the bidding on ralphs clock.

awesome evening. :2tu:

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are the best. We had a great time. Everything went off without a hitch and everything down to the ME412's appearance and all the VIP's at the gathering, was truly a privelege to have.

And even though I feel for Rob, he can look at this way... I only FORGOT to bid again on the Viper mat... You'll notice my name was on that list too.

Got lots of calls and emails about the party afterward. I'm glad everyone liked it. I shared it with our officers and we're motivated to keep going above and beyond. We've already lined up a huge idea, another first for our club, for the next party. Gonna be fun! Wish I would have thought of it this time around!

And thanks to all those who helped. It was a long day, in speaking with several folks, we didn't recover until Monday. And of course the car show the next day didn't count as rest! Though it was nice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456