Wipers not working- Help Please

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wipers aren't working as well as the cig lighter. I can't find any bad fuses. I pulled the connector from the back of the wiper switch and there is no power going to the switch. I've found the service manual that covers wipers but not sure where to start.

Does anyone know where the 'wiper logic and relay control' is located? It also mentions a wiper relay which I caqnnot find identified in the fuse /relay box under the hood.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Please take no offense...but, how did you test fuses? Visual inspection not always accurate. Did you pull the specific fuses involved and test them for continuity with a test meter?

It looks like a Gen III. If so try swapping fuse B8 C8, B12...and run/acc relay...just my guesses for the day.

Last edited:

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After having a stereo installed my wipers stopped working. It turned out to be that that part of the wiring harness wasn't snapped together tight enough. Maybe yours is loose enough to be intermittent.

~Jay

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was the flimsey clip that plugs into the switch had split. I called to get a new (used) plug and they said they sell one of them every week. Another quality Dodge product/

After having a stereo installed my wipers stopped working. It turned out to be that that part of the wiring harness wasn't snapped together tight enough. Maybe yours is loose enough to be intermittent.

~Jay