With a SAD heart, I must say goodbye to the Viper World

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez another one. I totaled mine in the same week as well as another bee. Hang in there, try to jump in a newer one. I loved my bee so much that I am in the process of acquiring another one. Sorry for your loss and hopefully your alright.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Don....why aren't you exercising thr "right to replacement vehicle" clause on your insurance policy??? Simply demand that they replace your car with an LKQ (like kind & quality) vehicle. The only $$$ you should be out is your deductable!!

Uhhhh... what "right to a replacement vehicle"... unless this was specialty insurance there is no such "right" in the automobile insurance policy.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don,
I am sorry to hear of your accident!! You have always been extremely helpful with any 1996 RT questions I've had... you diagnosed my wiper issue long before the dealership even had a clue on what they were doing.

Good luck in your search for a new project..... that FGT is SWEEEEEEET.

Lance

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Become an ENTHUSIAST if yiou must....Your comments here after 7+ years will be VALUABLE to newbees and owners alike. Dont be a stranger. {I dont think this site automatically 'downgrades' your AVTAR, does it?) How would they know ?!?

Ahem.... ;)

Don, first and foremost, I'm glad YOU are ok. Our Vipers, as much as we love them, are just machines...replaceable ones at that.

I hope that whatever you do with the money from the insurance company brings you pleasure, peace and joy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya