With cert order deadline near, how many have been ordered?...

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

After all the hubbub and complaining on the SRT styling, and the scramble to obtain certs, how many have actually been ordered?

With the deadline so near, I would think that the great majority have already ordered and the answer would be easy to obtain. I hope all the certs are followed with an order, but I know personally of at least one person who did not order yet.

I guess we shall see shortly how serious people really are about the new beast. I personally couldn't wait for my dealership to open up on the first day of ordering! No, the styling doesn't move me as much, but the increased performance and a convenient top sound great to me.

Any info on the numbers anybody?

Jim

OP
OP
J

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

I believe the deadline is Feb 28th for cert ordering. Surely somebody must have some numbers to release by now!

I am excited about the new SRT, and I am really curious to see how many of us have really made the commitment and taken the plunge.

Maybe Fiday they will release the final tally. Does anybody know?

Thanks,

Jim

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they will release the numbers for a while. There is some issue with "insider information" for the stockholders that I think is the reasoning I have heard in the past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32