Witnessed My First Fender Bender

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tongue.gif
While driving my Viper down the road. Stopped traffic on my right could not keep there eyes off my car. Seems they had to pull over and exchange paperwork.

Shame. But that Viper sure is Sweet.

-Jeff

embarass.gif

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I remember when I first got my Viper, a man was on my right starring and grinning at my car. he must have been doing 25mph and whack! he hit the car in front of him. I felt bad for the girl who got rearend, because it looked like a new car. But in a way, I sort of grinned to myself...people sometimes don't pay attention..I guess it's like girls driving and putting make up on.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've caused an accident with my car too. I too felt bad for the people that were hit because they weren't the ones starring. There were a bunch of teenagers in a mini van hanging out the window starring at my car yelling at me while making a left hand turn and BAMM!! They got t-boned in the middle of the intersection because it was a red light for them. I ended up helping at the accident scene and when the cop asked me what happened, I had to admit that I thought my car was the problem! Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt...well except for the young woman's pride who was driving the van. Both vehicles were pretty much written off though I suspect.

Let's hope this doesn't start a whole new type of "kill stories"!

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renter on Tuesday said a looker ran into a car in front of them and ended up being a 3-4 car accident..... I remember that happening once when I was VERY young and a nosy person peeking into my beat up Pontiac to watch my girlfriend um... you know... Served him right.