Woodhouse and Bill Pemberton

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6 months as a Viper owner, and I'm still alive, 2600 miles later. We'll see how well I handle the -next- six months, which will be much more conducive to testing its abilities!

Got a note from Woodhouse yesterday commemorating it (this after getting my new 2011 Viper Club of America ID cards in the mail, along with some other Viper goodies from the VCA this weekend)...

You must be registered for see images

The note reads, "6 months of "******* Terror" ownership, and the weather is getting better. Have about 20 Vipers left so send your friends my way (of course none as cool as yours). Bill P"

It's really a touch of class to have a handwritten note from your dealer, even months later. Bill made the transaction so buttery-smooth that I still rave about it to everyone that asks about the Viper and where I got it.

Kudos to Bill P and to Woodhouse, and to everyone who has made being a Viper owner such a rewarding experience!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bill and woodhouse are the best to deal with. if i ever bought another dodge, it would be from them.

i actually wanted to buy my wifes toyota from them but bill told me they dont have a toyota dealership :(

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill called me for my car's 6 month anniversary AND my wedding anniversary too. Total class. I would buy from him again.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill called me for my car's 6 month anniversary AND my wedding anniversary too. Total class. I would buy from him again.

So what Bernie sent me on an all expenses cruise to Europe, and when I got back my whole house was renovated. :2tu:

J/K Nice job Bill...

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too cool! Just got my extended warranty through Woodhouse, Bill and Jesse were Great!!! Made me feel like I had just bought 10 new Snakes (with a yellow one :omg: thrown in for free since no one wanted it) and not just a warranty. :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a little yellow car from Bill once. I wish every car buying experience was like that. Woodhouse is good peeps!

And...I moved this to the Vendor Review section for Woodhouse so other people will see it when researching dealers.

OP
OP
S

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And...I moved this to the Vendor Review section for Woodhouse so other people will see it when researching dealers.

Thanks, I thought there was a vendor section this might be more appropriate for, but apparently I didn't look hard enough!