Woodhouse Dodge-dyno or track?

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does andybody know if Woodhouse Dodge has a dyno machine or a place to time a car? My G-Tech Pro bracket was shipped in with a broken braket and now I can't use it before I get mod's put on. Very disappointing!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt -

Woodhouse does not have a dyno, however there was one in Omaha at one point. However, it is no longer listed on Dynojet's directory. You can check all of the various dyno locations (Dynojet models) throughout the US by <FONT size="3"> clicking here. </FONT s>

Also, I have sent you a couple e-mails and will send you another one. In a nutshell:

<center><u><FONT size="10"><FONT COLOR="purple">THE KANSAS CITY VCA WANTS YOU!</u></FONT c></FONT s></center>
We have members in St. Joseph and have frequent get togethers (one coming up this Tuesday). I can personally ****** you to the best dyno in the area (only one in all of western Missouri/eastern Kansas) and probably get you a discount as well. PLEASE, PLEASE give me a call (sending my number again) or drop me an e-mail. I would also be delighted to get you the latest area newsletter, gratis - it's not bad if I dare say so myself. We look forward to helping you out right here in your own back yard. Please contact us - we promise we don't bite!

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960