Would you trust a VCA vendor to refund your money?

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry, your top is heading back to you tomorrow. I'll post the tracking tomorrow. I'll be in an airplane most of the day flying to the west coast. I'll post it when I get to the hotel. Even though I've yet to be made full on my refund yet. Must be hard to cut a check and send it.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry, your top is heading back to you tomorrow. I'll post the tracking tomorrow. I'll be in an airplane most of the day flying to the west coast. I'll post it when I get to the hotel. Even though I've yet to be made full on my refund yet. Must be hard to cut a check and send it.

I was trying to keep it simple by staying with paypal, if you want a check, I can courier one out or I can wire you the money as well, just let me know how you want to proceed.

West Coast, if your in the bay area, come on by, I'll buy you a beer.

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know my address. I just want my money. You'll have tracking for your top tomorrow

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have yet to see one of these threads doing any good for any one...

:dunno:

Good luck guys...

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys going to get into the ring in those big Sumo Wrestling suits at VOI11? Thought this was all the pre-amble fight marketing. He! He!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey what kind of brew does that pinhead gots at the white house..?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this gets sorted out. Things like this tend to get blown way out of proportion and complicate everyone's lives way more than they need to. Running a business is a hard job, and being a consumer isn't a piece of cake, either. I applaud Al Gore for inventing the internet that we all love to use for business and recreation, but the downside is that it takes the personal element out of many transactions. It's easy to get mad at someone, or assume the worst, when dealing through emails. Similar to 'road rage' people get when surrounded (isolated) by their car, it's not uncommon to get 'internet rage' when separated by the web. Something tells me that, if this transaction was handled in person, none of this would have happened. But, the reality is that business is what it is, and this situation is what it is, and I'll wager that calmer heads prevail in a few weeks and everyone involved will have it sorted out. The worst thing that can happen with situations like this is that they screw up the community as a whole. I know that I'd be leery of getting into a confrontation like this in a public forum and then attending something like a VOI... That's not really good for anyone. Sort it out, shake hands, and move on.

SR 27

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't believe I've read three pages of this crap.This has nothing to do with the VCA. The VCA doesn't need to delete this post. It just happens to be that both parties are members.The vendor sent him the wrong product and the shipping girl should have inspected it immediatly upon it's return. 1fast400 has the right to bring his bad experience here just as everyone else gives praise when things go right. Welcome to America.

OP
OP

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1za1e9200340359786 Shipped back to you today. Still missing 425.00 of my refund

SR 27

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome GTS-R001 and 1fast400. See, life is all fluffy clouds and cute puppy dogs after all.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Just killed a solid 15 minutes of my life reading this. It was mildly entertaining, and it appears that both sides made out equally poorly.

I was thinking about sending an email to the White House, possibly Barak Obama could have mediated this incident, now that the "recession" is over and all !!!!!

:rolaugh:

cya at VOI !!