WOW!! Tomball Dodge Special Editions

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received a couple of pictures today of the new Tomball Dodge Special edition ACR's. I have always loved the snakeskin green but it has been a little too much green for me. This is by far my favorite combination BY FAR in the new ACR limited editions. Anyone want to buy a Black/Graphite 08?

You must be registered for see images attach

This combination is great as well but the Snakeskin is still my favorite combo.

You must be registered for see images attach

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics. If you have any more of them from different points of view please post them. I've been waiting for these and some of the other special editions to arrive at Tomball before I make the trip down. Don't know if their there yet but it seems like its getting close. I'm not going to sell my 08, just potentially add a 2nd Viper. Both of them look great, I personally like the black / silver better.

Last edited:

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We cant see in the pic, but I think it would look killer if the wheels would be painted to match the center stripe, same as the red wheels on the 1.33 Laguna Seca Edition.

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We cant see in the pic, but I think it would look killer if the wheels would be painted to match the center stripe, same as the red wheels on the 1.33 Laguna Seca Edition.

Pretty sure the wheels are black on both cars. I saw other pics of these in process at CAAP before.

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels are definitely Black on these cars. I am trying to get some more pictures. If I get some I'll post them.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They both kick a$$ but I am with you Tim the Green car is smokin'

I can't wait to get an ACR.:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4