WTB: 97-up GTS

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody know of any for sale preferably with less then 15k miles and less then 45k? I know I am limiting my self to 97 and 98 models but thats ok. I sold my Viper about 5 months ago and regret it every day. I sold it for 43k with 14k miles. What do you guys think? Can I find a similar one? The closer to S. Cali the better.

thanks

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color choice can make a huge difference in those years. A Blue/White will command a premium, but Red will be much less. Nice red one, that meets your criteria in Classifieds. Located in Redlands. If it is still available, might fit the bill.

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 2000 GTS , like brand new, viper steele grey, with Pearl strips, non smoker, 58 year old owner, never raced, garage kept, only mod is smooth tubes and Corsa, 9859 miles and a 7/50 Chrysler extended warranty. $53000. I am going to post it here this weekend and maybe ebay as well. I am selling because I seldom drive it and am closing on a vacation home in FL in July. So between my job travel and trips to FL to the vacation home I will NEVER drive it!