WTB Gen 3/4 OEM exhaust tips

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello! I don't need these now but I have a gut feeling I will need these in the near future.

Looking for exhaust tips for the Gen 3 or 4. Just the end pieces. I sold mine (yeah I know dumb idea)

Also if someone would let me even borrow some for a few months I would happy to pay shipping both ways and some extra!

PM or email please!

[email protected]

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i guess, i'll take them out( from the rest of the exhaust, i just cut the area of the "H " with a hack saw, and took the exhaust off) tomorrow if you are interested, you know they are longer than 08's right?, they come from the cross over piece.

venomous06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Gen 3 and Gen 4 outlet pipes are different diameters. 1/8 or 1/4 different - can't remember which though.

Plus 06 has the cross over piece. Tips come from that and not directly from the mufflers like you need for a gen4...

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What venomous06 is saying is why i asked, but if you want them i'll put them in a box and send them to you, how much do you think it's ok to ask for them?, i haven't sold a pair of these before.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh bummer guys. I should have educated myself a bit more. I just assumed they were the same.

I'd really like to stick with just the short tips so I can just bolt them on if need be. NO HEMI I will pass on yours but thanks for the generosity.

I'm still on the hunt for some Gen 4 tips then!

Thanks,

-Tim