WTB: Low Mileage Naturally Aspirated Viper

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering buying a second Viper and was wanting to see if anybody knows of anybody looking to sell the following:

* 2003-2006 Convertible or 2006 Coupe
* Motor removed and upgraded to include forged pistons, smog compliant cam upgrade, rockers, crank, and possibly upgraded heads
* upgraded half shafts and/or rear diff
* Engine dyno of 650hp naturally aspirated
* No accidents or paintwork
* Open to various color combinations
* Open to wheels and tire combinations

If you know of anyone please let me know...

Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That combination is not an easy car to find nor to sort out. Running a cam and head upgrade requires extensive tuning. Depending on where you live I would contact the big tuners to see if they know of any cars.

Do a search and you will find some names on this site.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, once you're a two Viper owner, joining the VCA is the law (no seriously, it's the law). ;)

Good luck in your search, that's a tall order, I hope you fill it!

OP
OP
V

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize not alot of Viper Owner choose to yank their motors and put extra money into extra power. Its a small percentage for sure but I figured there has to be a few guys who have had work done from RSI, Exotic Engines, Henessey, DLM, etc.

Those are the cars I would be after.

I am going to join and agree its a rule with 2.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few NA GEN2 cars for sale. And I'm one of the few that is upgrading the motor for NA, but I have a GEN2 also.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something is odd about this car. It makes 730 hp NA and 860hp with boost? Only 130 hp running the turbos? Doesnt seem right. If 730 NA HP is right, that is crazy.

All that car for 75,000. Just seems rediculously low to me. The owner is giving away that car. I can only imagine how much the engine work and turbo setup cost. I am guessing two-thirds the purchase price.

Last edited:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think something is odd except the price being low. 860 rwhp = 1000 hp nothing odd about that. If anything maybe the 732 hp n/a without boost might be high, thats alot of hp for being n/a.

The economy is bad and thus everything is cheap, including almost every stock known to man...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...according to RSI the 1000HP package is $50K. $75K is one hell of a deal on this Viper. Congratulations.

V

Venomiss

That is good news! Maybe he will take one to VOI?;)
We'll be looking for that avatar very soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery