X-Convict vs. Pro-ConArtist A.K.A Hennessey

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkwsilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello again Viper fans I'm back in the Offense position after a few weeks of playing Defense against the state of Houston and John Hennessey for trespassing and terroristic threat. My charges were dismissed due to either a waste of time
for the D.A. or the overflow of negative feedback on John Hennessey such as VCA posts, Auto Week articals, and the smell of
BULLSH*T when you drive down Brittmore Road. Anyway I'm not going
to drag this out I'll just get staight to the point. Since I'm
still out my $30,000 from Johnny plus my lawyer fees and with the
line of people owed $$$$ out the door and around the building I'm going to assume that I'll never recover the losses. The only smart thing I did throughout this whole mess was not send my car to Houston, therefor after not not getting anywhere with Hennessey I found somebody else to do the job and now it's almost
ready for action. Now to the good stuff, I challenge John Hennessey to a RACE, my Viper against whatever Viper parts he has left in his garage for any amount of money "CASH" or whatever he can scrape together. This is your last chance to prove that you have male genetialia so if your interested in backing all that hipe you know how to get in touch with me.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is better than TYSON VS. LEWIS - Where's Don King, I think we could sell some tickets to this showdown.
Yeah, Anything goes! - Well almost- NO BITING!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS on getting the charges dismissed...I have never been thru anything like this, but I can't imagine I could keep my cool like you, given that this guy by all accounts is less than pond ****...

I commend you on your positive attitude!!

Tomer
96 RT

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my time entertaining the man.. I would however get a judgement so you can recover part of your investment once the liquidation is complete.. Pennies on the dollar is better than nothing at all..

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really understand your reasoning. You are out 30,000+ and you challenge him to a race. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as him much less the same track. And think about it, it's a race, anyone can win. Is this about his bal*s, or is it about recovering your money. My opinion is, don't play silly games with him, take legal action!

ewave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any chance of you posting the video from your encounter with Hennessey now that the charges have been dismissed?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For consistency, I'm moving this over to Performance Area. This really belongs in Off Topic, but we're trying to keep everything together.

On another note, you wont get a reply from JH on this forum; he his no longer posting on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.