yellow rims on ebay..

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in case anyone one is interested there are yellow rims for sale on ebay. i don't know how to post the link. just do a search under dodge viper and click parts.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Location is Shrub Oak, NY. That's 45 minutes south of me and probably 45 minutes west of Tator Dodge. I'll help if needed.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya'll have NOOOOOOOO idea how F'ing mad I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had talked to the owner on the phone last night and agreed to buy them. He said he'd just leave them on Ebay and let me hit buy it now when I got home from a basketball game. I even left the game early to come home and buy them. But, thanks to all the damn rain in the southeast yesterday, my internet connection was down last night :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad: I feel like throwing my laptop through the wall but I'd rather kick mother nature in the face. DANGIT!!!!!!!!! If this was the other site, this post would be nothing but cussword after cussword!!!!!! :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

notice the time of this post, I woke up and got on my computer just to see if the wheels were still for sale. DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad you need to get "Wireless Internet" purchase a Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T Wireless Card....

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on GTS-R, I think everybody knew Chad wanted the set. You're not going to **** him so he can have the matching set for his car are you? :confused:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya'll have NOOOOOOOO idea how F'ing mad I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had talked to the owner on the phone last night and agreed to buy them. He said he'd just leave them on Ebay and let me hit buy it now when I got home from a basketball game. I even left the game early to come home and buy them. But, thanks to all the damn rain in the southeast yesterday, my internet connection was down last night :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad: I feel like throwing my laptop through the wall but I'd rather kick mother nature in the face. DANGIT!!!!!!!!! If this was the other site, this post would be nothing but cussword after cussword!!!!!! :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

notice the time of this post, I woke up and got on my computer just to see if the wheels were still for sale. DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about that Chad. Keep your eyes out, you will find another set.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I got your message, lets talk

Just so everyone knows, Steve has GRACIOUSLY agreed to sell me the wheels for exactly what he paid! I really appreciate it as finding these wheels is pretty hard due to the low production (166) and many of those have already been chromed or are in pretty bad condition. Thanks Steve, you're another great example of the assets we have in the Viper community!!