Yellow VCA Guys/Gals

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to wait for the new coupe, but since there will be no HP increase, I think I may just get a 05 Convertible.

Heck I even considered the 06 Z06, but my wife really put it into perspective... If we had both a Z06 and a Viper and were going out to dinner, which would we want to take. With out a question, the Viper!

At any rate, I am leaning towards a yellow Viper, but would want to put the black stripe on it and maybe similar rims. No fake badging, and no interior upgrades... However, my concern is that this would be salt in the wound to you VCA guys/gals, since Dodge kind of screwed you on them. :( I don't want to be a poser, but I absolutely love the look of those cars..

Any thoughts?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I don't think ANYONE would be upset! (right Chris?)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right Joe! I don't think it takes away from anyone, as the 50 cars themselves are fully documented and thus cannot be "diluted" per se. While the introduction of production yellow so soon after these 50 were released was disappointing (frustrating, infuriating, embarrassing - choose your adjective), it didn't change what these cars represent. It just meant you would see more yellow than what we had hoped. Such is life!

Enjoy your car and customize it to make it what YOU like. You obviously have very good taste! :2tu:

Chris

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd buy the yellow in a flash and do what you want with it. Yellow and black is a nice color combo.

-lou

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper people are not really uptight about these things. Everyone seems to customize their cars to make them personal. Kind of like Harleys, but less chrome.

You will see people even take special limited edition cars, and customize them even further to reflect their personal tastes.

The only modification that might get you some grief is if you paint a Dolphin on your hood. (already been done).

Enjoy your new Viper. Join your local club, and get ready for a life altering experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang