Yet another "Value" question....

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have now found two more Vipers for sale locally... a 2005 Copperhead with 11,800 miles and a 2006 GTS Blue SRT-10 convertible with 5,300 miles.

Both in excellent condition...no repairs or work needed...... what's everyone's thoughts on value for each? I have never considered the blue before, but it did look really good on the SRT-10...the lines really showed on the blue.....

Thanks in advance...

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think i saw the copper head on ebay and it looked really nice and seemed like a good deal

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question is what is the value of the car worth to you and the person who is selling it. There is an *** for every seat. Now the 05 wouldnt get my *** into it for anything over 43, due to convertible and color. The 06 maybe 52. But then again its all what your willing to pay and they are willing to sell. Im sure you could look in NADA or KBB and see what the trade in values are thats a good place to start. Try not to pay much more than trade in value if you can help it. That way you never get to upside down in a car and if your lucky enough to find the right *** to buy your car maybe you can get more than trade in when you sell it. You know the ol saying buy low sell high. Good luck with your quest.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235