You know you own a Viper when.....

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you blow the doors off of Suzuki Hayabusa's. I friggin' love it.

G
G, I didn't know they had doors :laugh: just kidding, they can't believe it either, what a feeling :2tu:

When the neighbor’s kid runs into his own mailbox riding his bike to get a better look

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie here but I will chime in....

Everyone I work with (Air Force) thinks I either sell drugs or my "daddy" bought it for me...

They paid more for their 06 F-150's..

AHAHAHAHAHA

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie here but I will chime in....

Everyone I work with (Air Force) thinks I either sell drugs or my "daddy" bought it for me...

They paid more for their 06 F-150's..

AHAHAHAHAHA

I've heard the same comments. "Take Daddy's car home", "You must sell drugs", "You must be rich", etc. Usually coming from people driving new Navigators who paid more for the vehicle, get the same gas mileage and pay more in registration taxes. I guess being fairly young (24) doesnt help, since I'm driving a "$100,000 car" lol

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when all your friends know you own a vette and a viper

and the only car they brag about that you own IS the Viper :headbang:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you're house shopping and your real estate agent follows you 20 miles to check out your ride. On a Saturday. In nice weather.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you spend all day at work surfing the Viperclub site looking for the next mod to do on the Viper. :laugh:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, or the fact that they DO brag about having a friend who owns a Viper:)

I never mention to anybody that I own a Viper, but everyone knows because my friends go on about it all the time.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You tell your buddy to bring your Viper to the airport and have it waiting on you , when you get off the plane instead of your GF lol oops...shes not to happy about that.

She's seriously gonna dump you. I'll PM you my # to give to her :D
Haha no way. She'd never do that, trust me! :cool: She fortunately understands how much the car means to me! Shes ok with that as long as i give her a little extra attention :2tu:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
.. you discover one day that you've lost about 1,500 street races that you never even knew you were in...

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL JUCD, I get that everytime too!!!!! I saw a kid in the passenger seat of a truck hit his head on the rearview mirror and knock it out of whack when he saw me coming down the street the other day. It was like he was in an ejector seat or something.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, or the fact that they DO brag about having a friend who owns a Viper:)

I never mention to anybody that I own a Viper, but everyone knows because my friends go on about it all the time.

2005 Silver SRT/10

haha! VERY true.

I am getting to the point that I DON'T mention the Viper, and only tell people I have the corvette.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...when your wife catches you reading the 2001 Viper Service Manual in bed at night. A little light reading puts me to sleep. I admit it...it's the best novel I've read, can't seem to put it down. :laugh:
You must be registered for see images

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you just like to open your garage and stare at it after a long day at work!!!! lol
Do that often

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you just like to open your garage and stare at it after a long day at work!!!! lol
Do that often

Oh yeah! Happened to me earlier this week. I parked my ****** in the driveway and opened the garage door and just stood there, gazing at it inside. Wife comes out, asking what I was doing. I replied, "Just drooling."

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...when your wife catches you reading the 2001 Viper Service Manual in bed at night. A little light reading puts me to sleep. I admit it...it's the best novel I've read, can't seem to put it down. :laugh:
You must be registered for see images

Just don't let her catch you in the bathroom with the Viper manual for a little, heavy reading. Spanker:)

2005 Silver SRT/10