Your chance to beat a Vette - Maryland - 7/31

OP
OP
E

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to the NSCA American Super Car Challenge (Vettes vs. Vipers) race in Maryland and was joined by some of our Corvette Challenge racers (one who is yet to make a pass but watch out cause he should be ready for Sept;))

Qualifying for the six cars in attendance as follows

Genuine Street (11.50)
Edgar Perez (Corvette)
Ernie King (Corvette)
Dick Link (Corvette)
Paul Ziajski (Viper)

Serious Street (10.50)
Jerry Land (Corvette)

Extreme Street (9.50)
John Carter (Corvette)

First round of Genuine
Ernie and Dick gave us an OUTSTANDING race when both driver cut almost identical lights and ran 11.95 to 11.96. Number 3 Link got the win by .053 at the stripe.

The one vs four race ended up being a competition bye as Paul's clutch in his Viper was acting up so he passed to save it for the five hour drive back home so I took the win.

Second round Genuine was me vs Link.
Link went in deep, I tapped an extra bump and he treed the crap out of me. However he spun a little and I caught and crossed the stripe ahead of him by .2

Serious Street
With only car in the class we had Jerry run John (without nitrous) and he easily took the win.

Extreme Street
Again Jerry vs. John (this time all out with the Nitrous. Both cars all out were about half second apart so this was going to good race.
In an odd race, Carter goes red (pro tree so he jump way early) and when Jerry went to leave, car popped out of gear. Jerry took the win in two classes. Way to go.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21