Your engine dyno tested at 610hp and 619ftpds torque on engine dyno.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the message I just got from Dan at DC Performance about my engine with low compression 9.2:1 pistons and my evergood Greg Good 317 cfm ultimate blower heads.

The engine is freshley back from a rebuild at Exotic Engines after the last tuner I had rebuild the engine, crushed a roller lifter and destroyed my engine and all the internals, new pistons and rods et. all, within 300 miles of receiving the car after a 2 year wait for the car. Lesson learned.... never let just anyone rebuild your viper engine, even if they claim to be an expert, chances are they are not.

Next step, throw the paxton and the AEM unit on there and see what she will do in RWHP!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

How ya doin? I'm down to 6 of em, this is the Steel Grey w/ Silver stripe Y2K GTS, can't wait to get it back and finally get some miles on her.

Was that NA?

Yes, this is before the blower and no tuning, I am not sure what Kevin uses for a computer for his dyno runs but the #'s look very promising, and once the engine is back in teh car and the blower hooked up, it should be putting about 800+ to the ground.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to have a problem convincing people with some knowledge that a 9:1 viper is putting down 610 hp if you don't post the dyno curve.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One Dyno Curve coming up..................
708 can, rebuild by Exotic, JE pistons, Greg Good heads ( 320 CFM )
604 HP - 636 TQ

dyno.jpg
:nana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21