03 SRT/10's in stock

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
03 SRT/10\'s in stock

We have a couple of 03 SRT/10's in stock that I would like to move. I will sell them @ MSRP! We also have nationwide financing and delivery if needed.
I just posted them @ classifed also.

Eric Lee
Latham Motors
208-736-7080

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 03 SRT/10\'s in stock

And Tom Sessions has 2 - in stock - right here on the East Coast!

Tom Sessions
D&E Dodge

Tom's really been doing a great job of both sales AND service to the Viper community. Give him a call and he'll take good care of you.

(Hijack over - sorry Eric and Bill) :laugh: :laugh:

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<Conspiracy> Trying to get rid of the '03s before the 550HP '04 is released, right? </Conspiracy>

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sometimes, over the course of 18 months, from the time these orders were placed, people's personal circumstances may have changed - thereby making it either imprudent or impossible for them to take delivery of the car they ordered that time ago.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jani I don't think Hijack is an appropriate term to use concerning, Bill, I just bought an 03 from Bill and nobody could touch his price, not to mention great service. I don't really want to mention price here, but I will say his prices were far under Eric's, and it's not like I had to brow beat him for a good price. First time I ever delt with him. I'd say he was around 2 to 6 thousand under anyone in the country at the time.

Skip White

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Janni, there was a 'stand-by' list too. After the original certs were assigned, everytime someone would drop off due to not really wanting the car, someone on the waiting list should have been notified and been given the privledge. Now I hear a dealer saying 'we have 27! extra 2003's on the way'??

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viperfreak,
All of the dealers listed here are following the procedure for certificate holders that are not taking retail delivery of the car. There ARE very strict rules about what happens to the car, and they are working closely with their D-C Zone representatives as well as Viper Headquarters to abide by the terms of the certificate program.

I am familiar with the program, are you?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Another occurance to a Viper owner I personally know is that he didn't have room in his garage. He had his '00 GTS and '01 M5 in the garage. Sold the M5, and brought back his '69 Vette back home. Opportunity came to sell his SRT before delivery to an "unnamed big Viper community guy" through the same "big name dealer" that both guys were buying through. "Unnamed big Viper community guy" was also on the cert program, but was due to recieve his later and needed one presently.
A lot of factors played roles in the cert. program. Personal issues, new opportunities, loss of interest, etc.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All good points. I understand the personal issues, opportunities...etc. What I was trying to say (not about the dealers above) was that it seems like an end of the year "extra" car build was probably negotiated with the dealers at the start (info unavailable to us) of the program, just to keep everybody happy. The question is: If there are extras out there that are not built for a cert holder (i.e. no name on the window sticker) what does that do for the value of a "sold out" 2003, and future cert programs?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why would DC not build more cars for dealers after the certs run out? And seeing as most cert holders got GREAT deals because THEY could shop the dealers until one of them gave the best price, with deals ranging from a few hundred over invoice to a few thousand over, therby saving 5-6k off msrp, then any cars run at the end of the year that are sold at MSRP will only tend to bring UP the value of the cert holders cars. And if there are extras in stock now then I don't see why anyone thinks there are going to be ripoffs over MSRP in 2004, the law of supply and demand will prevail, there are extras now, there will be a little surge at the beginning of 04 when the guys who only wanted a second year car jump in. As long as the buyer is educated and sticks with known big Viper dealers such as Woodhouse, Roanoke and Tator they will receive great deals. I think it is very amusing that the original poster came on here bragging about selling at MSRP, gimme a break, what does he think this is? The Dupont Registry? Are we that stupid? Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse, Chuck Tator at Tators, John Gastman at Roanoke, or Tom sessions in North Carolina. I will bet my last bottle of Zaino you won't have to pay MSRP with any of those guys. Sorry Mr. Viper, just telling it like it is.

OP
OP
M

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lee00: I wasn't bragging. I just stated I had a couple of SRT/10's available @ MSRP. I don't understand why you are offended by our asking what DC puts as the suggested retail price for the car? I am not gouging anyone. I feel we have been more than fair to the Viper community throughout the years. I try to please as many as possible but we all know we can't please everyone.

Hope you all have a great day!

Mr. Viper
Eric Lee
Latham Dodge

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And my SRT order was cancelled three weeks ago!! Not by me.
It will be a long long time before DC will see any more of my money.
I was offered a 2004 but they can fold it in three corners and shove it where the sun seldom shines.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang