06 yellow/black

callred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a 06 yellow and black coupe for sale? I would like to pull the trigger by the end of this month

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fowler dodge of oklahoma city, ok . 4-5 weeks ago the lowest they would go is 81k. They called me every day last week wanting to know if i could come in and negotiate. The car is still there except now they have moved it outside.. they have had it for over 18 months and have even tried to trade it with another dealer without success.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep looking I was looking for a blue white, found all kinds of colors, brand new in the mid 70's, I didnt come across a yellow, but I bet there is one out there.

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I checked tonight and the one at Northwest Dodge is gone. I know that they had it for awhile as well.

Todd

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of one in my town, originally bought from Woodhouse, with only about 300 miles on the clock. He's asking a little much for it, but you *might* be able to talk him down. Where are you, and how far away are you willing to look? I'm in Northern Colorado, PM me if you are interested.

OP
OP
C

callred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked tonight and the one at Northwest Dodge is gone. I know that they had it for awhile as well.

Todd

They tell me they traded it to another dealer and are trying to get it back... Do you know what wheels this car had on it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang