Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper_2008_08_10_08_044.JPG
Viper_2008_08_10_08_051_crop.jpg
Viper_2008_08_10_08_053.JPG

Viper_2008_08_10_08_009.JPG

Viper_2008_08_10_08_050.JPG

Viper_2008_08_10_08_045.JPG

I spent the last 2 days washing and Zainoing my car. It was a lot of work! :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper_2008_08_10_08_053.JPG

Viper_2008_08_10_08_051_crop.jpg

Sorry, added a couple more that did not come in the first time.

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZAINO... I use almost every product that they offer and they are all excellent!

When your detailer phones you the 1st time that they wash the vehicle and ask you: "What the H*** do you have on this car?!!!!.... I've never seen anything shed water like this!!!!!" You know that you've used something special!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great looking car.

and i HATE zaino and its owner sal zaino. id never give my money to an @ss like him.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice color combo.......used Zaino once and then found Pinnacle. Check it out especially on the darker colors. You will be amazed at the difference.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Time was well spent, the car looks AWESOME.

ZAINO... I use almost every product that they offer and they are all excellent!

When your detailer phones you the 1st time that they wash the vehicle and ask you: "What the H*** do you have on this car?!!!!.... I've never seen anything shed water like this!!!!!" You know that you've used something special!

I agree, I have tried everything on the market and nothing comes close to Zaino. :2tu:

great looking car.

and i HATE zaino and its owner sal zaino. id never give my money to an @ss like him.

Tell us how you really feel. :lmao:

I hate the oil companies but give my money to them everyday. :dunno: :(

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a big zaino fan but I love you car!

I am wondering what polish people think is better. I have heard of Rejex, Pinnacle and others. I would not mind looking at something else if it was better. :2tu:

Last edited:

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I have heard a few negatives about Zaino in this thread. I am wondering what polish people think is better. I have heard of Rejex, Pinnacle and others. I would not mind looking at something else if it was better. :2tu:

Pinnacle Souveran Paste looks very good on black. Swissvax has some excellant waxes but some are on the expensive side. Collinite 915 is an excellant wax you can pick up for around $20.

Below are a few pics of my cars with Pinnacle Souvern Paste over Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GBS - I see what you are saying. Really sharp collection you have there.

Last edited:

FangZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EagleOne, cheap Nanowax, one application. I have washed the car twice since then with water only, no soap.

picture.php

picture.php

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EagleOne, cheap Nanowax, one application. I have washed the car twice since then with water only, no soap.

I was at a local paint shop the other day chatting with them - they've done some work for me before - and they said the best was that green Turtle Wax in a tub paste stuff. Maybe cheap is good.

FangZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the EagleOne because it can be applied easily and comes off easy too, leaving no white residue. I also like the fact that I can just buy it locally at Autozone. No waiting for your online purchase to ship.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a local paint shop the other day chatting with them - they've done some work for me before - and they said the best was that green Turtle Wax in a tub paste stuff. Maybe cheap is good.

About any wax is better then no wax at all. If you local paint shop believes that green Turtle Wax is the best they need to stick to painting cars.:smirk:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Looks beautiful!

I also am a big fan of Pinnacle after switching from Zaino. I'm counting down the days until I can wax my Viper as House of Kolors recommends not putting any wax on for 6 months.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks beautiful!

I also am a big fan of Pinnacle after switching from Zaino. I'm counting down the days until I can wax my Viper as House of Kolors recommends not putting any wax on for 6 months.

I have never heard of paint taking 6 months to cure. Most numbers I have heard on paint cure times are 30 to 60 days. The most important thing about any wax or paint sealant is protecting your paint from the elements (bird cap, bugs, pollen, road crime, acid rain and a hole host of things) the will get etch right into your paint if left on for even a short period of time. With protection on your paint I would do my best to keep it clean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4