1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08 prices really dropping

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by Blue Pilot, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Blue Pilot

Blue Pilot Viper Owner

Local Dealer has a new 08 Brilliant Blue coupe with nav and 3 miles for only $75,900 :omg:
    He is a one price dealer, so what you see on the window is what you pay.

He also has a Snakeskin Green with Black striped vert', 2500 miles for $73,900

I was surprised how good the Brilliant Blue looked in person, I thought it would be to light for my taste, but it was darker than pics I have seen.
    I just bought an 08 Sebring convertible for a daily driver at a huge discount. Now is the time to buy if you have the means, dealers are struggling to meet their quota's for their bonus at the end of the month.

2. dragon rider

dragon rider Viper Owner

All exotics are taking a hit right now. People just aren't buying the toys.

3. Sellshomesdrivesviper

Sellshomesdrivesviper Viper Owner

People aren't buying anything, except Walmart and McDonalds.

4. adamlotus

adamlotus Viper Owner

thats a great price for the ssg vert.its truly a buyers market.i ordered a 09 srt8 challenger 6 spd its in d staus when it arrives i will not pay sticker or ill pass on the car

5. big-n-italian

big-n-italian Enthusiast

[​IMG]

6. 1BADGTS

1BADGTS Enthusiast

Tell me about it as i can not get 65000 for my 08 Ven Red Roadster MINT 1600 miles.

7. doctorbob

doctorbob VCA Member - UT/AZ VCA Member

The market is obviously not the best. I sold my 08 blue/white vert for 65,000 several months ago (probably a dumb thing but I did not want to have nor did I have the space for two vipers). I just have the ACR now.

8. Mopar426

Mopar426 Enthusiast

I planned to drive 4hours to look at a low mile '06 coupe for $54K, but will now hold out until the Summer as I may be able to pick up an '08 for a little more which would be twice the car.

9. Socrates

Socrates Viper Owner

Adam,

You and I have similar tastes it seems -- I just bought a R/T Challenger in Black. :drive: You'll love it.

-J

10. adamlotus

adamlotus Viper Owner

congrats on your challenger,im hoping to have my ornage in a few months they had a 09 srt8 6spd in blk it looked awsome but i have my heart set on a orange one.blk is just too hard to maintain,i have a blk diablo and its just constant work,but when its clean it looks sharp.