09 GTS Blue ACR

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have a list of folks to thank for making this car a reality. I never thought in a million years I would own a Viper even more an ACR. To me this is the pinnacle of cars and I will cherish it forever.

I would like to thank Lee Brown, Andrew Sallach, Lee Krambeck, everyone in the Nebraska and Iowa region for thier support with keeping the Viper alive in the midwest, Bill and Mark at Woodhouse for local and national support, Carmen and everyone in the VCA for thier technical expertise. I would also like to thank Dodge for making this extremely rare color combo.

Bruce

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have a list of folks to thank for making this car a reality. I never thought in a million years I would own a Viper even more an ACR. To me this is the pinnacle of cars and I will cherish it forever.

I would like to thank Lee Brown, Andrew Sallach, Lee Krambeck, everyone in the Nebraska and Iowa region for thier support with keeping the Viper alive in the midwest, Bill and Mark at Woodhouse for local and national support, Carmen and everyone in the VCA for thier technical expertise. I would also like to thank Dodge for making this extremely rare color combo.

Bruce
You forgot to thank the good folks at Connor Ave Assy, for putting it together for you (hopefully with all the bolts and nuts tight). Congrats and enjoy it! Don't make the mistake of treating it like a collector car!! Drive it like you stole it! ;)

G

Gotvenom 08

Bruce

Congrats on your new ACR.Love the color combo and so rare too!

Now that is the way to bring in the NEW Year! Well done.:2tu:

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!
Did you order the car or just happened to come across it?

A local dealer is trying to get in the game. They ordered about 30 ACR's and they know I am weak to this color combo, so they ordered 2 of them. I do not regret it.

Bruce

daffyduck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce congratulations on the new car.I'm also a little jealous.Hope to see you driving around Omaha,would'nt mind checking out one of those myself. Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave