1:24 One Badd Ride is out!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally found the 1:24 One Badd Ride Viper today! Its yellow with a black stripe and costs $12.99. Its just like the 1:64 version, but bigger. I'll post a pic this weekend. Since I'm so nice, I bought the other one they had for whoever on here wants it. $25 shipped or let me know what you have to trade :) .

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the two I found. Both at Target, both have a large black stripe.

1612133-3363_IMG-med.JPG

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found a yellow 1/24 at Target also. Hit the jackpot and found the yellow and red one in the 1/64 scale also.

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the Viper God did it I finally found both versions. While reading your posts the last couple of weeks I was envy of your finds. Now I know what you guys were experiencing when I found the smaller versions, I tip my hat to you. I said to myself might have to visit ebay (NOT)

Wow!!!!! that's all I have to say on the 1:24 scale

Happy Hunting

Sam

:2tu:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta have both of those... anyone have a set for sale?

Jerry, I'll see what I can find this weekend. The red was harder for me to find, but I'll keep my eye open. Do you only want to buy as a set, or would you want just the yellow if thats all I can find?

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry, I'll see what I can find this weekend. The red was harder for me to find, but I'll keep my eye open. Do you only want to buy as a set, or would you want just the yellow if thats all I can find?

How did you make out in your search??

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How did you make out in your search??

I didn't get to go as many places as I planned, but I didn't see either red or yellow at the places I got to go

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala