1/4 mile time

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is a good realistic ET to shoot for with 600RWHP on street tires? i know i know, there are too many variables. im not asking specifics just a ballpark.

Im thinking high tens?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High tens......good to shoot for, easy..NO. At the last two V10 nats there was only one car at each race in the tens on street tires. They were different cars. Folks....he said street tires which I assume are Michelins or similar.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have bfg's or kumhos or nitto's then I would say ten's are not too hard to get to with 600rwhp. However, if you are running any stock tire it is very difficult to get there. Good luck.

S

SUN RA KAT

My Viper Tech has taken mine to 11.6 at 126 on a not so great, but local track. If he were at Norwalk, he would have run 11.1 at 130, based on how much I improved just by changing tracks. He's very experienced at drag racing - his drag car goes 10.5 on a regular basis, but he's not too experienced running mine. Of course, I'm not too experienced running mine, either - I used to run about a whole second slower than him and about 8 MPH less than him, too, even though our 60' times were within a hundred of each other - it must be in the shifting. By the end of the season I was getting better and my ETs and MPH were getting closer to his.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kingsnake97...come on down to bradenton in feb for the viper nats..youll see, LOL

fishtail; i always use BFGs but i like to also practice on stock tires as nothing, IMO, offers better practice than learning how to do well on those shiitty michellins

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96