1:64 HW Tomahawk

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you diecast Viper collectors out there also collect the Hot Wheels Tomahawk motorcycles (Viper engine)?

I do. There is a yellow version out at the stores now. They've made something like 4-5 different color variations.

I was at a train show (yes, I collect old Lionel trains too) a few weeks back. Not uncommon to have a few diecast sellers there as well. Anyway, one guy had three black Tomahawk cycles at $15.00 each. This was originally a $.99 item. I couldn't remember if I had black or not so I offered him $5.00 for one. He wouldn't budge on the price, said black was the rarest. Not sure I believe him, but he was firm on the price which really surprised me. Anyone have info on these?

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran across a similar situation at a Mopar car show. The vendor had the newly released Batmobile for some crazy price and wouldn't budge. A week later they hit the shelves and I was glad I didn't buy one from him.

I finally got all the AutoArt GTS-R Vipers and 1/12 scale models, so I decided to cut way back on getting die-cast stuff.