1:7 Rockers In Gen Ii

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anybody runing the newer 1:7 rockers in theres?i put a set of 05 rockers on mine.the stock stamped steel ones are pretty chicken **** i thought.:dunno: the 05 are at least casted and have roller fulcrums.the performance seems better as well(seat of the pants).but a little more noise.well anyway,they do work in the gen2...dont know about the gen1?:D

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Search" feature can be your best friend with all your questions.
Good luck.

I don't think he was really asking a question.....just informing us that he "is" running the gen3 rockers. That is probably a good budget way to go for rockers if one can find a used set. I'm not sure how much a new set would cost.
Aren't those 1.73 or ????
01ACR, did you use the gen 2 or 3 pushrods ?

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he was really asking a question.....just informing us that he "is" running the gen3 rockers. That is probably a good budget way to go for rockers if one can find a used set. I'm not sure how much a new set would cost.

my god people...not you tony...yes i put a set of stock rockers from an 05 on mine and they work GREAT!!!:2tu:

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Search" feature can be your best friend with all your questions.
Good luck.

Yea the search feature is nice, but its nice hearing 1st hand advice, seems like there are some pretty good people here and quite a bit of snobs here as well. When I was asking around about advise before I bought my 99 ACR (my 1st Viper), some ******* called me a wanna be, said just go buy the car and then I'll listen to what you have to say etc(I'd love to meet that keyboard warrior snob in person, the only thing he would be listening to is the sound of his arm cracking in half)..., chill out people, we are supposed to be here to help others.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea the search feature is nice, but its nice hearing 1st hand advice, seems like there are some pretty good people here and quite a bit of snobs here as well. When I was asking around about advise before I bought my 99 ACR (my 1st Viper), some ******* called me a wanna be, said just go buy the car and then I'll listen to what you have to say etc(I'd love to meet that keyboard warrior snob in person, the only thing he would be listening to is the sound of his arm cracking in half)..., chill out people, we are supposed to be here to help others.

Hi NEWBIE, I don't think Redsled needs or want's your opinion ;)
The people are nicer over at http://www.viperalley.com
Tell them your Devil Dogs buddy.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the rockers are out of a 05 srt-10 truck w/5000mi(1.7 ratio)paid 170.00 for the set....i used the stock pushrods that were in my motor.just unbolted the stock stamped steels and installed the new ones,wala...100 instant hp:D .the car runs great.:2tu:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(I'd love to meet that keyboard warrior snob in person, the only thing he would be listening to is the sound of his arm cracking in half)

Just love it when some people act all tough while posting in forums when they have no idea with whom they are acting tough against. :dunno:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
back on topic...will they work on a Gen 1?

Who gives a ****..

Back to fighting .. plz :eater:

Ok.. ok.. I'll interject. If gen 2 rockers work on gen 1's then of course gen 3's will work on gen 1's. But I dont know if thats a fact. Are the T&D roller rockers ok on gen 1's? if not, then your answer is no.

What part of Chicago are you in Trainer? I can size you up, since I know (in person) a couple of the guys you are fighting with, then I can be the booky and make decent odds on the outcome.. lol... :rolaugh:

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a ****..

Back to fighting .. plz :eater:

Ok.. ok.. I'll interject. If gen 2 rockers work on gen 1's then of course gen 3's will work on gen 1's. But I dont know if thats a fact. Are the T&D roller rockers ok on gen 1's? if not, then your answer is no.

What part of Chicago are you in Trainer? I can size you up, since I know (in person) a couple of the guys you are fighting with, then I can be the booky and make decent odds on the outcome.. lol... :rolaugh:

I live in darien also have a place downtown, PM me we have the same exact car except mine is a 99 acr that would be cool, I think we are the only two guys in chicago, with black silver striped ACR's, You can size me up also, I think you would be putting your money on me:headbang:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took you almost 3 miutes to catch that, dude you're sharp...................

Not
1882hiFU.jpg
1882hiFU.jpg
1882hiFU.jpg

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in darien also have a place downtown, PM me we have the same exact car except mine is a 99 acr that would be cool, I think we are the only two guys in chicago, with black silver striped ACR's, You can size me up also, I think you would be putting your money on me:headbang:

Trainer, I sold the ACR about 2 years ago, after I put 60k miles on it (bought it new with zero miles). So I love the ACRs, but it was time to get something else.

My 06 is boosted, with a few other goodies, we can definitely get together and grab a beer sometime. (or go drag racing if your interested). 1st round of beers is on me, since I love seeing 99 rt/10 getting all worked up.

Speaking of putz, I mean Mike.. why dont you drive up too sometime soon (hurry snow will be coming shortly), you keep threating to make yourself a nusance up here in Chicago.. well come do it already.. and you can trainer can stop being internet super heros (or bad asses or punks.. take your pick) and drink a beer...

In the meantime, just keep keyboard jousting, cuz you bee-atches are funny !!:lmao:

More please..... :eater: :eater:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine