1:7 Rockers In Gen Ii

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found T&D's got me 15 rwhp, and then with full exhaust it equaled a combined increase of 50 rwhp. So I bet these probably will net you about 10 ? Since they are only partially roller.

Jon

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found T&D's got me 15 rwhp, and then with full exhaust it equaled a combined increase of 50 rwhp. So I bet these probably will net you about 10 ? Since they are only partially roller.

Jon

Jon,I was told around 15hp would be a good number...and it really does feel better.even if they are a bit noisey compared to stock stamped **** steel ones.just the friction loss has to help let alone the ratio diff..:dunno:

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trainer, I sold the ACR about 2 years ago, after I put 60k miles on it (bought it new with zero miles). So I love the ACRs, but it was time to get something else.

My 06 is boosted, with a few other goodies, we can definitely get together and grab a beer sometime. (or go drag racing if your interested). 1st round of beers is on me, since I love seeing 99 rt/10 getting all worked up.

Speaking of putz, I mean Mike.. why dont you drive up too sometime soon (hurry snow will be coming shortly), you keep threating to make yourself a nusance up here in Chicago.. well come do it already.. and you can trainer can stop being internet super heros (or bad asses or punks.. take your pick) and drink a beer...

In the meantime, just keep keyboard jousting, cuz you bee-atches are funny !!:lmao:

More please..... :eater: :eater:

I'm game for racing at the track, I want to see what this car can do, but I dont drink, I am a competitive bodybuilder, and alcohol messes with my workouts, as it dehydrates your muscles, also peckerwood has seen a picture of me that I posted in good fun with another bodybuilder on the forum, so I doubt he would come. Thats why ********** made the statement that it took me long to pick up on you selling your ACR(which you have in your avatar) You no the big guy is dumb thing, well peckerwood, I do have a BA in exercise science from North Central university, and a masters in MMA 13-3 :) so your gonna have to try harder than that, or just workout, learn how to ground and pound, and in about 10 years you might be half the man I am :lmao: as a matter of fact this Pic is for you peckerood, now go home and cry.

Attachments

• peckerwood you better run!.jpg
    peckerwood you better run!.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 24

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as a matter of fact this Pic is for you peckerood, now go home and cry.

Good looking gal, how long you guys been together ? :dunno: :D

HIJACKED thread :omg: I think most of the gain from these rockers would be from the ratio. There may be so little difference between them and aftermarket rockers that the dyno would never know. IMO

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! even Greg Good got into this?? lol.. wow.. You know what they say greg, rolling in the mud w/ the pigs... and I thought you might have chimed in on the rockers, because after all you're one of the few experts on Viper valvetrain....

Oh well, looks like your better at heads then smack...

Jon

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm game for racing at the track, I want to see what this car can do, but I dont drink, I am a competitive bodybuilder, and alcohol messes with my workouts, as it dehydrates your muscles, also peckerwood has seen a picture of me that I posted in good fun with another bodybuilder on the forum, so I doubt he would come. Thats why ********** made the statement that it took me long to pick up on you selling your ACR(which you have in your avatar) You no the big guy is dumb thing, well peckerwood, I do have a BA in exercise science from North Central university, and a masters in MMA 13-3 :) so your gonna have to try harder than that, or just workout, learn how to ground and pound, and in about 10 years you might be half the man I am :lmao: as a matter of fact this Pic is for you peckerood, now go home and cry.

Oh, where do I start. You have a BA and an MMA, damn impressive, but did you flunk out of English 101; "You no the big guy is dumb thing, well peckerwood, I do have a BA in exercise science from North Central university, and a masters in MMA 13-3"
No means no big guy:lmao: , but "know" means to be certain about something or to realize something. Was this what you wanted to say :rolleyes: . You're right, I'm crying................. tears of laughter :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Notice I use you're (for you are) and not your, which is belonging or relating to somebody. Ok, class dismissed. More time in the books, less admiring yourself in the mirror. :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Last edited:
Reaction score
... and I thought you might have chimed in on the rockers,....

Jon

I would have but I haven't done it. I'm sure I have some "take off" Gen 3 rockers somewhere. I thought I knew where a pair were in the shop, but I couldn't find them this morning. I'll look more later. When I find them I'll set a pair on a stock Gen 2 head and see what the geometry looks like. It might be a good way to pick up some lift with a 708 cam and mild springs. I don't think I'd run those rockers with a really stout spring like we use on the .600"+ lift cams though.

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking gal, how long you guys been together ? :dunno: :D

HIJACKED thread :omg: I think most of the gain from these rockers would be from the ratio. There may be so little difference between them and aftermarket rockers that the dyno would never know. IMO

You know what the scary thing is, Ive been to a couple of shows where the girls do look like me, no joke:crazy2:

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, where do I start. You have a BA and an MMA, damn impressive, but did you flunk out of English 101; "You no the big guy is dumb thing, well peckerwood, I do have a BA in exercise science from North Central university, and a masters in MMA 13-3"
No means no big guy:lmao: , but "know" means to be certain about something or to realize something. Was this what you wanted to say :rolleyes: . You're right, I'm crying................. tears of laughter :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Notice I use you're (for you are) and not your, which is belonging or relating to somebody. Ok, class dismissed. More time in the books, less admiring yourself in the mirror. :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

HuH me no understand what U say , enough already , yea my spelling *****, so what, if you have to retort to my spelling as a comeback, your really reaching now, just stop, I know I already got to you, and you know you wouldnt talk to me in person the way you do on this board, cause I would stomp your ass, but that wont ever happen so just stop. You started it with your rude comments back when I was looking for a Viper. Your just an ******* period, I'm done with you now, so go cry(I know you do), P.S I think my dad could kick your dad's ass and probably yours also:rolaugh: P.S.S My car is better than your's:lmao:

Last edited:

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better watch it with Mike, he'll fire a missile right up your ***. :rolaugh:

Tony would just bang you up side your head with his torque wrench. :omg:

Either way, you'll end up looking like a ****** recipient. :nono:

It takes a long time to swing one of those, I prefer a lightweight little league aluminum baseball bat;) dont mess with the crazy Italian guys from chi-town:D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine