1 more for sale

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few additional photos upon request.

58422001_GTS.jpg

It's in the VCA Classifieds, you can get more info there.

Tim

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was either the Viper or the last 2 teenagers that had to go. I had a new home picked out for them and everything but the wife's kind of funny when it comes to stuff like that.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the odds? I put my Viper on Autotrader and then did a search. It found 2 other 2001 Yellow Vipers within 12 miles of my house for sale. In Kansas!

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kansas is where dorthy and toto live and they have lots of yellow 2001 Vipers for sale.
$49,000
15,500 miles
I put an ad in the classified section or look up Stilwell Kansas 66085 on the autotrader.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to read that, Tim
Do you think you will still come to photograph Vipers at event like you did previously? Your pictures are the best !!! :2tu:

B SNAKE 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim you can always rent some teenagers, they all ready know everything just ask them. KEEP THE CAR!! SELL THE KIDS :2tu:

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355 I have offers of 40K and 42K so far and two don't sell it till you let me knows.
Topawam- I'm going to try and make it to the Sebrin and VIR Viper Days again. The VOI would be fun to take pictures at also.
B Snake1- Everyone elses teenagers are really nice to me but my own kids? But the payoff will be when they have teenagers, I can't wait.

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sell it until you post what you think is your best deal here. No way you should not get 49k. Unless you sell it to me.

B SNAKE 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got that right. My middle one is going to be 18 soon I CAN NOT WAIT TO TURN THE TABLES ON HIM$$$$$$

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardviper-My yellow Viper would look really nice in that California sunshine. I use to have a studio in Hemet before we moved to Kansas and was the track photographer at RIR. That would be a cool track to drive a Viper on if it was still around.