1 of 1 update

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these private emails between Michael and Bill P being posted with BOTH Authors' pemissions? At least one letter seems to hold some proprietary info.....

Consider that:

When Michael won his FANTASTIC Build-Your-Own Viper, (complete with Belanger-donated Headers and cats and cat-back INSTALLED free by Woodhouse) it was done so with several prior agreements by and between the VCA, Dodge, and Dodge's paint vendor and their painter AT THAT TIME. As well as other involved suppliers.

Then, a lot of generous flexibility and what-if scenarios were floated and 'tested' on that awesome Build Your Own Viper. This took time.

In the time it took, another paint supplier may have been added, and the painter WAS changed, and inherited this One-Off plus all the start-up issues.

The "delay" while annoying and unfortunate is perfectly understandable and explicable......unless of course the VCA Treasurer bought mortgage derivatives with the (unpaid?) raffle monies!

{Oh, ........Im KIDDING about the derivatives}

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon I only posted these emails after they were sent to me with permission to post on the VCA forums but thank you for asking.

I DO understand the reasons that have been given for the delays and was just sharing the information. I plan on posting pictures and full details on the car when it is shipped as well as the original mock-up that I posted when it was finialized. I thought it might be interesting for everyone to have the updates about such a unique raffle car. I know I love hearing about what happens after others win great things like this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960