1 of 1 VCA Raffle ACR

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking Viper.

One of the challenges of winning a 1 of 1 is making it your own instead of picking out your favorite color scheme from the standard offerings.

Congratulations on your unique Viper.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the back, the silver against the blue bumper doesn't do it for me....but hey I am not the one that has to like it. Otherwise I like it

V

Venomiss

The car has arrived!!! Michael got the car a few weeks ago and I just haven't had time to post the photos but here they are:2tu:

IMG_4759.jpg

IMG_4776.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

I haven't gotten to see the car in person yet but it looks awesome in the pictures:headbang: I am not sure about the change to the black rims instead of the silver but I will ask Michael next time I talk to him

Very nice!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take back what I said before.

I actually really like the real world colors on this car, so great job. Black wheels are a complete step back and absolutely ruin the car IMHO. Get rid of those black ghetto wheels ASAP. That is the only part of the ACRs that I feel is the wrong move. Then again it is your car.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So this was a raffle from 2008? 2 years to get the car?:omg: or am I missing something here?

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this was a raffle from 2008? 2 years to get the car?:omg: or am I missing something here?

nope your not missing anything. but with a custom designed car and all the restructuring issues and a few snags along the way, it wasn't a simple situation.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the challenges of winning a 1 of 1 is making it your own instead of picking out your favorite color scheme from the standard offerings.

This raffle was before my time, but when I read about it, it only took me 5 mins do decide what my choice would have been.

solid black with a single SSG driver's stripe!

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This raffle was before my time, but when I read about it, it only took me 5 mins do decide what my choice would have been.

solid black with a single SSG driver's stripe!

that would have been a very cool choice:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21