10-21-12 Daytona-Orlando-nearby area...anyone wanna play?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather forecast is perfect today (80* and 0% chance of rain), anyone wanna take the toys out? I'm willing to head in any direction or if someone wants to check out the beach, you can come this way.

KevinB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I saw you on I95 coming back from my first track event at Roebling Road, it was an unreal experience. I was amazed with the car on the track. I was in the dirty, black SRT-10. We also live in Port Orange and usually go to the monthly Cars and Café in Orlando. If you ever plan on going to Cars and Café, let me know so we can meet up before hand.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with you? pass. lol

Luckily, I have no feelings or they'd be hurt right now lol

I believe I saw you on I95 coming back from my first track event at Roebling Road, it was an unreal experience. I was amazed with the car on the track. I was in the dirty, black SRT-10. We also live in Port Orange and usually go to the monthly Cars and Café in Orlando. If you ever plan on going to Cars and Café, let me know so we can meet up before hand.

Hey Kevin, yep that was me! My work schedule messes me up on a lot of the C&C events (only made 1 since I moved here 5 months ago). I'll send you a PM, we'll have to meet up sometime soon since we both live in Port Orange.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also live in Port Orange and usually go to the monthly Cars and Café in Orlando. If you ever plan on going to Cars and Café, let me know so we can meet up before hand.

i wasn't there last month, but i was there all summer. you come in the Viper?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave