125k and you can have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a fellow board member selling his delivered srt for 125k on ebay////i predict it will sell.i wish i had the cash, id be on my way to pick it up.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by speedshftr:
there is a fellow board member selling his delivered srt for 125k on ebay////i predict it will sell.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NFW

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Please send the buyer to me as I have some swamp land in Florida to sell him!
laugh.gif

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The current high bidder also looks to be a member here, 9 days to go, high bid so far $85,000, reserve not met! Car is black, end it now for $125,000. Looks real to me. has photos of the car in the real world, looks delivered. Cars have been delivered starting last thursday. I expect to have my black car in a couple weeks based on dealer info. This looks real. It's finally happening.

OP
OP
S

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone bid and hit the resrve at 99k then retracted bid.mabey they were testing the waters.check the srt board.the cars are being shipped now and raonokke?spelling/ dodge has delivered a few this weekend.i would think that a really rich person will scoop this baby up for a killer xmas present.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know of a black SRT that will be for sell when it arrives. He is planning on making some extra $$$ but it will be way less than 125k. If you don't want the car and can make money on it I say have at it.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by speedshftr:
there is a fellow board member selling his delivered srt for 125k on ebay////i predict it will sell.i wish i had the cash, id be on my way to pick it up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
NFW
laugh.gif

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's worth the price of $125,000. Remember the '92 Vipers were fetching alot more.

Cheers,
Chuck B

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper nation!

It's true. I was in Ringold Ga. this am and saw an SRT 10 red in color on the back of the dealership flatbed. It was no. 2 to be delivered for the day. I took several photos and will post tomorrow if you are interested. Funny thing. MOST postings I have read have been negative towards the new SRT10 and I have one ordered. After today, inspecting the car closely, it makes me proud to be in line for its delivery. I was thinking of selling it, but have now changed my mind! This car is just too awsome to pass up.

Workin on a corrall full of Vipers I guess! With the weather here in Ga. one convertible, one RT/10 and a GTS/ACR (to be harnessed) can't be all bad can it?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT-10

I would sell it to. The way things are going they will be selling for invoice in no time

farrbar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am the one with the listing for the SRT. I don't want to sell the SRT. As the auction states, one of the Vipers must go. Accordingly, if I can sell my 2001 RT/10 (Yellow) for $56,500. I will keep the SRT.

The RT/10 has both tops, cockpit cover, California Car Cover, Roe Xenon kit (Original lights included too), EBC Green Brake Pads (Originals...never been used also included). I also have all of the original shipping plastics, stickers and or course the window stick is frames. Car has 5,312 miles on it and is perfect. The car is currently at one of the best Viper dealers in the country (Roanoke Motors 800-541-6858). The RT/10 is also listed on E-Bay, but serious buyer can skip the Ebay junk, and send me a private message on this board.

Happy Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude