18"s of snow fall in Chicago

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This ***** Not only is it snowing but its lightning and thundering ***!:mad::brick:
I cant even walk to the garage to work on the car.:censored:

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
feel sorry for you guys, I'm watching it on the news, looks like it just missed us here in Louisville, we got all rain thank God...Stay safe up there.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thundersnow is weirding me out.

is it possible for a dog to not go outside to *** or poop for two or three days? i think my dog is trying.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were calling for the biggest snow here in 30 years of 12+ inches and got almost all sleet. Maybe 2-3 inches in west STL co max. 70 miles west they got 16.

Darn! Now I'll have to drive to work tomorrow. ;(

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, i'll be the 1st wiseacre:

something, something, global warming :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stay safe! the next ice age is just around the corner!
and, do not forget to burn more fuel next summer to warm this planet up - a little bit!

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, we got that storm Monday night - yesterday, 13" here and some stupid high snow drifts.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 14 or so inches here. My 7 year old is having fun playing in the drifts that go about up to his shoulders. Crap, it will be a while now before it is Viper time... :mad:

I used to live in Green Bay, now I live 6 hours south and the winter here this year is just like Green Bay was. Yep, here comes the ice age... or the global cooling... or was that warming... or ***... Gotta go on my Viper trips this year so I can help the warming so this doesn't happen again... :dunno:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
out side of boston we have 3 ft of snow on the ground, here in lowell (a city) the streets are lined with 5-6 foot snow mounds, we just keep getting hit with more and more snow, the totals over the last few days are around 18 inches, every snow storm makes me feel like i will never drive my viper again, spring please come soon! :crazy2:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be in the 60's here today. I m hour and half away from snow and 2 n half from the beach in the 80's almost all year around and yet still most hate cali.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be in the 60's here today. I m hour and half away from snow and 2 n half from the beach in the 80's almost all year around and yet still most hate cali.

I would love to live where you are. We are kind of stuck... My wife is a Stategy Manager for Caterpillar and been with them for about 15 years, and I am a college professor with around 18 years in our retirment system. We are in our late 40's and I don't think we could find comparable positions where you are (or anywhere else for that matter). If we were younger, probably. Stuck in Illinois... But, it is quite nice from mid-March to mid-October.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got 18" in the past day here in Northern Indiana...I am about 1 1/2 hrs east of Chicago, close to Lake Michigan.

No power for awhile, I really thought my old house would be COLD last night but I did ok for the 2 hours without heat.

Now it's back on, yahoooo!

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that guys, 65 and sunny here at the beach, going to wash my daily driver, maybe go surfing after lunch. But, you guys don't have a $25 Billion state budget defecit.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have had 60" here already this year and I head up to the northern part of the state for more snow... Got to love snowmobiling....

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why I thought of this, but maybe it's because my dog injured his leg last week chasing a rabbit. What the heck do you guys do if there is a household emergency. Do you call 911 or jump in your 4X4 and try to get to the hospital. High 60's here all week by the way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456