1992 - 1996 RT/10 Supercharger Kits In Production, Orders Being Accepted...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The Gen 1 Supercharger kit is now in production with completion due in May. We finished the system several weeks ago and did some dyno testing and test driving.

The car we used for development was a stock 1993 RT/10 that we baseline tested with smooth tubes and filters only. Stock, the car made 372 peak Rear Wheel HP and 435 peak RW Torque. At 3,000 RPM the values were 235 RWHP and 413 RWTQ.

Then we added the new Twin Screw Supercharger kit. With a 5 psi pulley, it made 520 RWHP and 560 RWTQ. at 3,000 RPM it was 320 RWHP and 555 RWTQ. We then changed the pulley to a 7 psi one. The power went to 534 RWHP and 601 RWTQ. At 3,000 RPM it was at 342 RWHP and 600 RWTQ. This was all with stock exhaust manifolds and cats.

We then added 1.7 rocker arms and flowed enough air to then see a restriction in the exhaust. Removing the stock cats and muffler took care of that and we
went to 570 RWHP and 629 RWTQ at the peak, with 355 RWHP and 625 RWTQ at 3,000 RPM. Dyno sheets are available on request.

The car was fast before, but is now an entirely different car when you hit the gas. We are now beginning to accept orders for a production run we will have ready in May.

The kit will be the same cost as the current Gen2 system, even though there are a few more parts. It will still take about 8 hours for most to install it and there is no cutting or drilling required that will damage the car.

Polished, the kit is $7,495.00 and black anodized is $7,245.00 (only the Supercharger case is polished or anodized). Both include the VEC2 (released as a stand alone product for $995).

You will have your choice of pulley sizes, 5 psi, 6.5 psi or 8 psi. There's no difference in price for the choice and additional pulleys are $119.95. The Gen1 kit also includes the larger 50 lb/hr injectors (a $100 option in the Gen2 kits sold), new injector wiring harness and crankshaft pin tool kit.

If you have any further questions or would like to place an order, please feel free to contact us.

The deposit to secure a spot in line is $500 by credit card or cash (fully refundable). This secures your spot in line so that if you have deposit #5 in, you get the 5th Supercharger ready to ship. We will be building 35 kits on the initial production run. Production takes 8-10 weeks.

Best regards,
Sean
(904) 529-1219 voice.
(904) 529-1215 fax

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
I hope you have my name on the list for one already. You never said anything about a deposit, if you need it have Becky give me a call. I will have to ask my customer which finish he wants and get back to you on that.
Thanks,
Joe

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Sean:
If I go with the 8psi pulley set-up, do I need to change my fuel system? Oh, BTW, thanks for the advice on the headers, I just got the B&Bs in and they look great.
Be

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said above that you Dyno'ed the car with a 7 psi pulley but you sell it with an 8 psi pulley? Are there any increases with the 8 psi pulley?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1992 - 1996 RT/10 Supercharger Kits In Production, Orders Being Accepte

I believe if you go with the 8 psi pulley, you will need a boost-a-pump from Sean. It helps to deliver the additional fuel at higher RPMs. Fuel rails come with the kit I believe.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

It's your choice in pulley size. We tested at 5 and 7 with the stock exhaust. You could run 8 psi with premium 93 octane, but may need the voltage booster as 96 R/T 10 mentioned above.
With 8, the torque will probably increase another 20-25 ft lbs, but the HP may not go up as much at the peak RPM as the exhaust may not flow well enough (this car had stock exhaust).
On this production run, we're making 5, 6.5 and 8 psi pulleys available. We decided to drop the 7 and split the difference between 5 and 8 psi.

Regards,
Sean

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So if I have headers and a full cat back exhaust or no cats at all I would be better off by going with the 8 psi pulley than the 6.5 psi pulley. I assume. MORE TORQUE.

What exactly is the voltage booster for?