1993 Fuel Pump relay location

wilks25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I noticed when I turn my key on this morning that I didn't hear the sound of my fuel pump engaging. The motor turns over but doesn't start and I have to assume it's not getting fuel. I don't have a manual and found a fuse block under the dash on the passenger side but only saw fuses and no relays. I don't know if one of those fuses is for the fuel pump as I don't have the manual but someone at a show said to check for the relay.

Anyone know where this relay is? I'm told there should be a power distribution center but I don't see it under the hood, dash or truck so I'm lost here? I know the fuel pump could be shot but was hoping to start with what I thought would be an easy check first but finding this relay or fuse for the fuel pump is not the easy task I thought it would...........

I hear different year Vipers may have these in different locations so 1993 version would be helpful. Pics of the location if possible would be great........

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Open trunk, reach under fixed portion of area where hinges are and you will find a conduit tucked up there...with Gen I fuel pump relay in the center.